By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ugliest retail-released PS4/Xbone/Switch games

If we set aside digital-only travesties like Life of Black Tiger for a sec and set the bar that the game must have gotten a physical release, what do you consider the worst looking games to come out on the Big 3 current systems?

Around the Network

Minecraft all three

pikashoe said:
Minecraft all three

Fortnite battle royal

I wouldn't say these games are the absolute ugliest on their respective consoles, but they definitely could've looked better.

Switch - LA Noire. It's not a terrible looking game, but it's by far the ugliest game I own for the Switch. The only time it looks good is when i'm interviewing suspects.

Xbox One - PUBG. Need I say more? Looks horrendous. Not sure if it had a physical release, though.

PS4 - I'm gonna get a lot of flak for saying this, but I think Bloodborne could've looked a bit better. I've seen better looking games that manage to run in 60fps.

Around the Network

The ugliest i owned is FE Warriors. Followed by My Hero Academia

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Is it sad that Fallout 76 might fall into this category?

Anyway of the games i own...
Agatha Christie the ABC Murders
Raid World War 2
Extinction

probably top 3 worst visually

pikashoe said:
Minecraft all three

Just wait for the Super Duper Graphics Pack.

Well, pikashoe beat me to the only truly correct answer, so now I guess I gotta actually put some effort in... XD

Switch: WWE2K18, good grief, an unbelievably bad port, to the point where its appalling it was even released in this state. Not only does it look ugly, but it runs like a three-legged tortoise with polio

Xbox One: Gotta concur with Ultravolt here, PUBG takes the cake, at least of the games I have seen

PS4: Hurt me to say it as a hardcore fan of the Big G, but probably Godzilla. I mean who looked at this and said "yeah, this is an acceptable visual standard for a PS4 game"?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 19 November 2018

Zenith on ps4 Looks ugly as hell but it's an ok game Tbh extremely funny

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...