Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Customer Destroys GameStop Because He Can't Return Fallout 76

thismeintiel said:
VAMatt said:
That was clearly planned. Why else would the dude be recording a person doing a return?

Well, the video does seemingly start in the middle of it, where the guy is obviously getting agitated. In this world, today, that's just what people do when things start to go down.  Don't try to help, just whip out your phone and film it, which sometimes can elevate the situation even more.

Also, I haven't really been following the Fallout '76 thing.  What's wrong with the game?

They printed the wrong number on the boxart. The actual name of the game is Fallout 46.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:

Well, the video does seemingly start in the middle of it, where the guy is obviously getting agitated. In this world, today, that's just what people do when things start to go down.  Don't try to help, just whip out your phone and film it, which sometimes can elevate the situation even more.

Also, I haven't really been following the Fallout '76 thing.  What's wrong with the game?

They printed the wrong number on the boxart. The actual name of the game is Fallout 46.

Now that's just ridiculous.

This game must be baaaaaaaad, OMG

RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:

Yikes.

LOL Is he banned from that gamestop or all gamestops?

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

He might be going to jail.

Snoopy said:
dx11332sega said:

Omgosh that would suck then he's gonna have a hard time getting a job I think? since he'll have a criminal record :(

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

dx11332sega said:
Snoopy said:

Omgosh that would suck then he's gonna have a hard time getting a job I think? since he'll have a criminal record :(

I doubt he'd go to jail for just this (probably just a warning), but would you actually want a guy like this working with you?

OneTime said:
dx11332sega said:

I doubt he'd go to jail for just this (probably just a warning), but would you actually want a guy like this working with you?

Not really.

This customer sure is king.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.