Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Customer Destroys GameStop Because He Can't Return Fallout 76

This guy wanted to return Fallout 76, but he didn't have the receipt, so how did the customer respond?

Wow. What a colossal shithead. Did he REALLY need to smash up the store over this? The guy filming was no help, he didn't even bother to tell him something like "Calm down, you don't have to act like that.". He just wanted to have 15 seconds of fame for filming a bigger asshole.

Around the Network

That was clearly planned. Why else would the dude be recording a person doing a return?

Double post

"Gamestop, this is Brian, how may I help you?"

Fuck that customer

SMT fans are the worst 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
"Gamestop, this is Brian, how may I help you?"

Fuck that customer

That's actually pretty accurate.

Around the Network

Bro somedays he just blows up 😂

VAMatt said:
That was clearly planned. Why else would the dude be recording a person doing a return?

No question about it. The one doing the recording is the far bigger asshole in my opinion, seeking internet popularity by uploading a planned stunt.

Megiddo said:
VAMatt said:

No question about it. The one doing the recording is the far bigger asshole in my opinion, seeking internet popularity by uploading a planned stunt.

If anyone else needs their ass kicked it's him.

VAMatt said:

Well, the video does seemingly start in the middle of it, where the guy is obviously getting agitated. In this world, today, that's just what people do when things start to go down.  Don't try to help, just whip out your phone and film it, which sometimes can elevate the situation even more.

Also, I haven't really been following the Fallout '76 thing.  What's wrong with the game?

Wasn't very country roads of him to do that to a minimum wage worker. At least Bryan kept his cool.