By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict PS4's Black Friday Week Sales!

Depends on stock. If they stock 2 million, they'll sell 2. If they stock 2.5 they'll sell 2.5. It depends on what they want. I think the stock is going to be limited based on the fact the console already sold out on amazon. And it's supposed to be available for the full week. Also they are launching a 299 bundle with COD. So I assume they are going to push that just as hard, so they can make more profit per unit.

Would be great to see them stock 3 million of them 199 consoles with spidey.... and see them break a record..... but it depends on what they want.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Depends on stock. If they stock 2 million, they'll sell 2. If they stock 2.5 they'll sell 2.5. It depends on what they want. I think the stock is going to be limited based on the fact the console already sold out on amazon. And it's supposed to be available for the full week. Also they are launching a 299 bundle with COD. So I assume they are going to push that just as hard, so they can make more profit per unit.

Would be great to see them stock 3 million of them 199 consoles with spidey.... and see them break a record..... but it depends on what they want.

I'm not sure there is that much demand for ps4s 

PS4= 1.4 million

Going with 1.85 million (globally) for the week involving Black Friday.

The deal is much better this year since you get Spidey as well.

Megiddo said:

It's also a 1TB ps4 this year, I don't know if that was the case last year.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network
twintail said:
Unless they have a ton of stock for that console i can't see it hitting 2 million.
But I will go with 2 million for fun's sake

same here, if enough units it should be possible

Tmfwang said:
Megiddo said:

It's also a 1TB ps4 this year, I don't know if that was the case last year.

Was a 1TB ps4 slim for $199.99 last year, but didn't come with a game. That's the added bonus this year.

There are waaay too many variables to take into account.  But just for  fun's sake let's go with 1.8m. 

Being so close to the launch of RDR2 and the hype surrounding that could give a very nice boost the this year's PS4 black friday sales as well :O

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

It all depends on stock really but since Sony only expects to ship 17.5 mill in FY 2018, I'll go with 1.4 mill for global Black Friday week.