By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - trasharmdsister12 (VGC's least known mod): Ask me anything!

Hey tads12, do you still do your behind the scenes stuff for the mod team?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I know you. :D

But I already know you! (a little).

Is it too obvious that this is a tagging post?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Do you still have the beard?

Do you like cats?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Were you the one who murdered trashleg?

Are you still playing videogames? Do you own a Switch?

Why are you less active now? What do you feel could get you more involved? Which gone user do you miss the most?

Are you still doing art? I recall you were pretty good at the 3DS Drawing App lol

I'v'e only been aware of you for about..a year and a half? Two years? 2 questions. How much of a role, if any, did you play in my recent ban? And:Do you know if anybody on the site "likes" me? I'll be honest. "Human female" and "into video games" hits all my check boxes. So don't hold back if you have any information.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
I'v'e only been aware of you for about..a year and a half? Two years? 2 questions. How much of a role, if any, did you play in my recent ban? And:Do you know if anybody on the site "likes" me? I'll be honest. "Human female" and "into video games" hits all my check boxes. So don't hold back if you have any information.

To clarify, do you mean likes you or likes you likes you?

Is the Earth flat?