By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo of Russia CEO Is A Jerk

Dudr they will have u for this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Didn't seem that bad to me tbh. Im sure Nintendo wont like the swearing, but he just seemed annoyed that things didn't work out.

Worse than what he said is that he never thought that maybe he shouldn't do this while standing right behind people with live microphones.

Spasiba! Na Zdorovie! 

We'll, the program sucked. Someone clearly did a shit job. Maybe they deserved it.

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
We'll, the program sucked. Someone clearly did a shit job. Maybe they deserved it.

You think companies like Nintendo and Disney will put up with this? They try extremely hard to create a family brand and image. This won't go down lightly with the higher ups. 

Probably a bot like all Russians

Kerotan said:
VAMatt said:

You think companies like Nintendo and Disney will put up with this? They try extremely hard to create a family brand and image. This won't go down lightly with the higher ups. 

I didn't say anyone would put up with it.  I said that the stream suckef, and then maybe someone deserve to be bitched at for putting that embarrassment on.

Not surprised at all... Hope he is fired and banned from the company but doubt they would do that to him.

There is a Nintendo of Russia President?