By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 1

Favourite Game Developer Tournament - Quarter-Finals 1

Nintendo EPD 265 48.01%

Rockstar North 83 15.04%

Guerrilla Games 123 22.28%

Atlus 37 6.70%

Blizzard Entertainment 20 3.62%

Level-5 17 3.08%

Ubisoft Montreal 7 1.27%

Total:552
Mbolibombo said:
So some of the greatest developers of all time in the very same quarterfinal.. I'm going to assume there were no seeding.

Feels odd to see Guerilla come out on top, no shade on them though. Great developer.

Went with Nintendo EPD here despite Blizzard developing two of my favorite games of all time - Starcraft, Warcraft 3
EPD has so much quality under their belt for so many years. Cant ignore that

There was seeding. The seeding for the first stage was based on how many people listed each developer in the very first thread. Seeding in this stage is based on how many votes the developers received in previous rounds.

Around the Network

Admins make it so that Nintendo wins. I approve.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RIGGED

mZuzek said:
OTBWY said:

Definitely cheating went on.

The internet never fails to disappoint, does it?

Imagine how sad one must be to actually feel so butthurt at the possibility that his favourite company might not win and resort to cheating. That guy is on this site right now, lurking, perhaps fully participating.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 17 November 2018

OTBWY said:
mZuzek said:

The internet never fails to disappoint, does it?

Imagine how sad one must be to actually feel so butthurt at the possibility that his favourite company might not win and resort to cheating. That guy is one this site right now, lurking, perhaps fully participating.

Whoever it was, they were quite stupid, too. Two developers make it through each round, it would've been far less suspicious to cheat Guerilla just slightly above Rockstar North. If you're gonna cheat, cheat well.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
OTBWY said:

Imagine how sad one must be to actually feel so butthurt at the possibility that his favourite company might not win and resort to cheating. That guy is one this site right now, lurking, perhaps fully participating.

Whoever it was, they were quite stupid, too. Two developers make it through each round, it would've been far less suspicious to cheat Guerilla just slightly above Rockstar North. If you're gonna cheat, cheat well.

It didn't look organic. As I observed it, it was about 1 minute 1 vote. He was stupid to automate it if he did.

A bit sad, the tournament has come to be a bit messy due to someone interference in the poll :/ Hope he'll stay shut for next rounds.

(It also reminds me that it might have happenned in an earlier round with Bioware but it's way too late for that :P )

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Man some people are pathetic...

At least vote for the company that made the better PS4 exclusive, lmao.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Seriously though, to whoever cheated, do you really have nothing better to do in your life that you thought cheating in some random poll on the internet to make a company win that likely doesn't know you exist was the best thing you could do in your spare time?

If you don't like Nintendo, or maybe you think Horizon/Killzone is an amazing game, then cool, but it's not like them losing on some trivial contest invalidates your ability to enjoy those games to the fullest.

Like mZuzek said, the top two companies move on anyways, so its not like cheating would actually do anything, now you made it even less likely for them to win, so good job, lmao.

Also, Persona 5 > Horizon, could've at least rigged those votes for Atlus, smh (I'm kidding, but seriously, get a hobby).

idc if I get banned for this btw, it just amazes me how absolutely pathetic some people's lives are to do something low for something so trivial.

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 17 November 2018

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Also, Persona 5 > Horizon, could've at least rigged those votes for Atlus, smh (I'm kidding, but seriously, get a hobby).

Hmm, yeah. I wish someone as talented as this person could do this kind of automated stuff for a Persona 5 on Switch petition or something.