By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: Let's Go Reviews! Metacritic - 81(Pikachu)/81(Eevee) OpenCritic - 82

Will you be getting this game?

Yes 49 59.04%

No 34 40.96%

Total:83
ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

?

Stop being so obtuse. I never said if it lack something means it bad. But Let's Go lacks MULTIPLE things with no good replacements for it. Sun/Moon lacks gym fights, but it has a replacement in totem fights which are even better.

Alola has some of the best designs. Rockruff line, Decidueye line, the tapus, ribombee, kommo-o line, the list goes on. One of the best regions too. Have fun with your pile of sludge, pokeball lookalike and three magnets stuck together.

Kanto is the worst region in the series.  Very plain and forgettable. Every other region outdoes it by a big margin. Characters are so-so in like every pokemon game so this is moot point to even discuss.

You don't have to verse wild pokemon if you dont want to. Repels and the "run" option are there, you know.

Seriously, take your nostalgia glasses off already. We arent living in 1999.

Totem better than gym battles? WTH!! Its pointless with this  conversation especially after you said kanto is bland and forgettable then say you do not have blind hatred of the most money making and popular gen of all. NOT THE WORST

ironic you say nostalgia Glasses 

THE PRESENT IS KANTO AND THIS GAME NOT SUN AND MOON KEEP HATING ON IT.

"money making" and "popular" is not an argument since we are talking about quality, not sales. For when Red/Blue came out, Kanto was fine, but since has been outclassed by literally every other region in pokemon.

Totem pokemon actually feels like a boss. The increased size, stat boosting aura, and the ability to call companions at will really sells it. Compared to the gym leader, which is just a bunch a normal pokemon, but just 2/3 levels higher.

And what is the bolded? What's ironic about it?

Also constructive criticism =/= hate.  Also tone down the caps, and get a grip. 

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
ResilientFighter said:

Totem better than gym battles? WTH!! Its pointless with this  conversation especially after you said kanto is bland and forgettable then say you do not have blind hatred of the most money making and popular gen of all. NOT THE WORST

ironic you say nostalgia Glasses 

THE PRESENT IS KANTO AND THIS GAME NOT SUN AND MOON KEEP HATING ON IT.

"money making" and "popular" is not an argument since we are talking about quality, not sales. For when Red/Blue came out, Kanto was fine, but since has been outclassed by literally every other region in pokemon.

Totem pokemon actually feels like a boss. The increased size, stat boosting aura, and the ability to call companions at will really sells it. Compared to the gym leader, which is just a bunch a normal pokemon, but just 2/3 levels higher.

for a person that said genwunners circle jerk in another post to feel better about their bias you go and say GET A GRIP while bashing this awesome game and saying sun and moon is the greatest of them all...  again hate all you want this game is quality as stated by the 80+ score and future 10+ million in sales. PEACE

ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

for a person that said genwunners circle jerk in another post to feel better about their bias you go and say GET A GRIP while bashing this awesome game and saying sun and moon is the greatest of them all...  again hate all you want this game is quality as stated by the 80+ score and future 10+ million in sales. PEACE

"bashing this awesome game"  Nice to see you already somehow have the game before release date lol.

Second, I never said Sun/Moon was the greatest of them all. That would be Platinum. Again, constructive criticism =/= hate. 

Again, I am the one having calm conversation while you yell at me with all caps, with no real substance in your argument other than "SALES, POPULARITY, SALES", which isn't really relevant to the topic at hand.

Yeah, it's better for you to say peace before your weak argument gets destroyed further, can't blame you.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
ResilientFighter said:

"bashing this awesome game"  Nice to see you already somehow have the game before release date lol.

Second, I never said Sun/Moon was the greatest of them all. That would be Platinum. Again, constructive criticism =/= hate. 

Again, I am the one having calm conversation while you yell at me with all caps, with no real substance in your argument other than "SALES, POPULARITY, SALES", which isn't really relevant to the topic at hand.

Yeah, it's better for you to say peace before your weak argument gets destroyed further, can't blame you.

Before you call me a snowflake and say genwunners are circlejerkers again like you have before you mean?? Solid arguments there dude 

You said totem battles are better than gym battles oh man thanks for that... PS i played it already at an event, and famitsu gave it a 37/40 so its far from a 67/100 like you wished and  i trust their game knowledge far more than that of a person who calls gen1 fans "circlejerkers"

Last edited by ResilientFighter - on 13 November 2018

ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

Before you call me a snowflake and say genwunners are circlejerkers again like you have before you mean?? Solid arguments there dude 

You said totem battles are better than gym battles oh man thanks for that...

You're back for more when you already said peace? lol

1) genwunners are like that though. For them pokemon start at 1 and stop at 151, and anything past that is trash. That's the entire point of the genwunner term.

2) Nice rebuttal, totally changed my mind there lol. But seriously, laughing at me isn't gonna win you the argument.

edit: and if you want a youtube channel banned just because someone killed a woman in a game, of course you will be labeled a snowflake.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 13 November 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

Around the Network
XD84 said:
With all the negativity I thought that the scores would be lower.

Most of the negativity is from a bunch of angry children who love nothing more than to make you believe in their negative bullshit crusade.

Each one trying to yell louder than the last “I’m Spartacus!” in their rebellion against anything different from tradition.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

flashfire926 said:
ResilientFighter said:

You said totem battles are better than gym battles oh man thanks for that...

1) genwunners are like that though. For them pokemon start at 1 and stop at 151, and anything past that is trash. That's the entire point of the genwunner term.

2) Nice rebuttal, totally changed my mind there lol. But seriously, laughing at me isn't gonna win you the argument.

edit: and if you want a youtube channel banned just because someone killed a woman in a game, of course you will be labeled a snowflake.

Are you calling me a snowflake? 

ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

Are you calling me a snowflake? 

If someone wants that channel banned over such a small thing, then yes, of course. Report me, I honestly couldn't care less.

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 14 November 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

It's nice to see it get so many great scores :) I hope it sells a lot and bring newcomers and the crowd of Go to the Switch!

GuyDuke said:
It's nice to see it get so many great scores :) I hope it sells a lot and bring newcomers and the crowd of Go to the Switch!

Same. :)