By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: Let's Go Reviews! Metacritic - 81(Pikachu)/81(Eevee) OpenCritic - 82

Will you be getting this game?

Yes 49 59.04%

No 34 40.96%

Total:83

wrong thread

Last edited by omarct - on 13 November 2018

Around the Network
omarct said:
I have always hated copyright laws. When is the government going to step up and make copyright laws similar to patent laws which expire after a few years. No one should get in trouble for enjoying and sharing 20 year old products as long as they are not making a profit out of it.

Wrong thread.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
omarct said:
I have always hated copyright laws. When is the government going to step up and make copyright laws similar to patent laws which expire after a few years. No one should get in trouble for enjoying and sharing 20 year old products as long as they are not making a profit out of it.

Wrong thread.

LOL sorry

omarct said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Wrong thread.

LOL sorry

It's OK. :)

alternine said:
82 huh nothing to write home about. Talk about the very bare minimum. And Nintendo has the balls to charge 60? Goddamn lol

That can be said about max payne 3 which burried what was left of the series lol and this game will sell over 10 million easy so your hate and that of a small group online had no effect in the end.

Last edited by ResilientFighter - on 13 November 2018

Around the Network

Wonder how all those people wishing this awesome game a 77 or less feel now lol
I called 85 but hey close enough

Lower than I expected. I was thinking at least 85.

I doubt I’ll be getting it ever, due to the extremely casual nature and the fact that we’re getting Gen 8 next year.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

flashfire926 said:
As I feared, all the critics are giving this game a pass.

Nice conspiracy theory... You said it deserves a 67 on another thread 

How did that work out? Your blind hate of gen 1 is common in a small group of the pokemon community and will not hurt this games imminent success.

Last edited by ResilientFighter - on 13 November 2018

DialgaMarine said:
Lower than I expected. I was thinking at least 85.

I doubt I’ll be getting it ever, due to the extremely casual nature and the fact that we’re getting Gen 8 next year.

I usually support the things you say man but this time I think you should change your mind. The game was made to reward all old school players from the 90s who always were dying to see what kanto would be like with modern console graphics. I played it at an event and it was awesome. You can avoid wild pokemon by running around them and that way you are not stuck running from 30 rattata and zubat lol then there is rematches and raising pokemon in a more satisfying manner than havinh them spam ember 100 times on wild pokemon before each gym battle. BRO GET THE GAME even if its in a year when its 34.99 on black friday

Dropped to 81. One more point and my prediction is correct!