By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 9th Annual Greatest Games Event - Discussion Thread

The_Liquid_Laser said:
Any guesses on what the 2 non-Nintendo games are in the top 20? My wild ass guesses are Final Fantasy 7 and Shadow of the Colossus.

I hope for Dark Souls.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Any guesses on what the 2 non-Nintendo games are in the top 20? My wild ass guesses are Final Fantasy 7 and Shadow of the Colossus.

I hope for Dark Souls.

Setting yourself up for disappointment. Although Dark Souls did have its strongest ever performance this year, it's not quite that high.

By the way, don't expect the thread up too soon. Although I did finally get back home last night, there was one final twist in the tale of "not being able to get shit done", meaning I can't get back to work until later this afternoon.

Edit: call this an official 1-day delay.

Edit 2: actually... The "final twist" wasn't actually the last. It might take even longer now, I don't know. For some reason it appears everything and everyone in life is (unknowingly) conspiring to make sure I never get this shit done, it's amazing. Everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong at the moment. I could probably write a book on it at this point. *sigh*

Don't worry about me, by the way. I'm pretty much fine, nothing serious has happened. All the stuff that's been going on always pretty much exclusively affects the work on the event. Unbelievable.

Last edited by mZuzek - on 16 January 2019

The_Liquid_Laser said:

My money is definitely on Resident Evil 4. It performs well every year. The other one? I guess Final Fantasy VII.

Well, the results are finally up here.

I guess that's it for this thread, then. Have a good year, y'all, and let's see each other here again in November!