EA DICE 33 6.09%

Blue Byte 10 1.85%

Ion Storm 1 0.18%

Looking Glass 4 0.74%

Evolution Studios 11 2.03%

4A Games 8 1.48%

Wolf Team/Namco Tales Studio 16 2.95%

Total:542

Sony Santa Monica Studio God Of War was such a fun and engaging game made me feel like I was gaming again for the first time. The last time I enjoyed a game this much was when Metal Gear Solid released in 1998.

Around the Network

Persona 5 is too much of a masterpiece to not vote for atlus

I'm annoyed I only found this series in round 7 and it contain 4 of my favourite developers.

Well I honestly don't know which to vote for. Don't have much experience with an of those games except Twisted Metal, and I'm not sure which game they developed. My vote is up for auction: Tell me why Metroid is the greatest series of all time and if I like your response you can have my vote.

Namco Tales Studio.

Level 5 close second.

My experience with Atlus is heavily inconsistent. 

Around the Network

I’ll always love Ion Storm for Deus Ex, but Atlas has my vote this round.

The Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Summoner, Etrian Odyssey, and Persona games (among others) all give my vote to Atlus this round.

Difficult choice for me between Ion Storm and Looking Glass, they both made some of my favourite games, I liked Terra Nova, Ultima Underworld I, System Shock II and Thief III very much, and Deus Ex and Thief I and II immensely.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Despite my indifference to them as a company, Atlus gets my vote for making some of the greatest games I've ever played.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I voted for Santa Monica because I like God of War. But, really, I wouldn't put any of these Devs in my top 10.