By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Youtuber Banned For Viral RDR2 Video

Faelco said:
COKTOE said:

It's just wrong. Wrong and sick. Start out at a lower power. Let his screams wash over those attending his disciplining. Especially the children. Then ramp it up until his until his testicles  E-X-P-L-O-D-E. If he passes out, inject him with cocaine to keep him awake. You've got to be pretty fucked in the head to think what that idiot youtuber did was acceptable, let alone funny.

The video is surely not funny (I didn't even watch), but what you describe is a lot more fucked up.

Basically every kind of people imaginable has been killed in games already. You even have games like Civilization in which you nuclear bomb billions of people, but you draw the line at "feminist". In my opinion, this mentality is just wrong. "You can torture, mutilate, kill anyone except this kind of people I chose" is wrong. 

NO IT'S NOT!!! It's justice. Both you and Jason should be banned from the site for good for. Like the recent holocaust denier was. One and done.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

Last edited by Super_Boom - on 08 November 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I guess no one can see my avatar. Goodnight everybody.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

RJ_Sizzle said:
Faelco said:

The video is surely not funny (I didn't even watch), but what you describe is a lot more fucked up.

Basically every kind of people imaginable has been killed in games already. You even have games like Civilization in which you nuclear bomb billions of people, but you draw the line at "feminist". In my opinion, this mentality is just wrong. "You can torture, mutilate, kill anyone except this kind of people I chose" is wrong. 

My point is: What if he did the exact same videos about, let's say, a sheriff? Or a local bartender? It would be just as disgusting and the same kind of unacceptable behavior. But no, some people think that It's wrong because "she's a feminist". It's wrong because of the actions, not the political stance of the victim. This is a messed up point of view.

Let's be real. It would not have gotten the same attention regardless. People were watching and cheering the video on simply because of what she was, a woman that wanted some basic civil rights. For some gamers, they feel this is something that calls for a fate worse than death for some reason.

This is stupid, for sure, especially cheering for that kind of thing. I'm not defending that in any way, don't worry.

The thing disturbing me is the way Cocktoe reacted, with basically "he should be tortured, castrated, killed", because "he did that to a feminist". The guy doing the videos should surely be put in a mental asylum because he clearly has psychological issues, but in my opinion it would be the same if he did the videos about any other kinds of people. Yes, the videos got more views because "feminist", but it doesn't change the fact that it would be wrong even with another kind of victim. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence", yes. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence on a feminist", no.

Faelco said:

This is stupid, for sure, especially cheering for that kind of thing. I'm not defending that in any way, don't worry.

The thing disturbing me is the way Cocktoe reacted, with basically "he should be tortured, castrated, killed", because "he did that to a feminist". The guy doing the videos should surely be put in a mental asylum because he clearly has psychological issues, but in my opinion it would be the same if he did the videos about any other kinds of people. Yes, the videos got more views because "feminist", but it doesn't change the fact that it would be wrong even with another kind of victim. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence", yes. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence on a feminist", no.

I'd hope you'd get it by now, but he was very obviously joking. I don't know how you haven't realized it yet.

But videos depicting assassination of President Trump are allowed? And violent rap videos? But priorities right?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
Faelco said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Let's be real. It would not have gotten the same attention regardless. People were watching and cheering the video on simply because of what she was, a woman that wanted some basic civil rights. For some gamers, they feel this is something that calls for a fate worse than death for some reason.

Coktoe was clearly joking. Look at his avatar. Coktoe is a nice person. He does not deserve to be banned, especially for three days, for sarcasm that while not funny was so inherently obvious.

Rip Coktoe, you will be resurrected in three days like our lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Faelco said:

Coktoe was clearly joking. Look at his avatar. Coktoe is a nice person. He does not deserve to be banned, especially for three days, for sarcasm that while not funny was so inherently obvious.

Rip Coktoe, you will be resurrected in three days like our lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

Yeah, it wasn't worth a ban either IMO.

But the reason why the sarcasm was not that obvious in the first post is that you can find articles online complaining in the same way, and you do have people thinking that kind of things perfectly seriously. Hard to know these days... :(

Is almost everyone on this thread ultra conservative?

ResilientFighter said:
Is everyone ultra conservative on this thread?

No, we happen to be normal, reasonable people unlike the hypersensitive SJW’s who are defending this ban.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
ResilientFighter said:
Is everyone ultra conservative on this thread?

No, we happen to be normal, reasonable people unlike the hypersensitive SJW’s who are defending this ban.

"Normal"in the eyes of ultra conservatives, I am not a fan of SJW at all but bashing all liberals with name calling because youtube isn't happy with misogynistic youtubers is sad.