By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Youtuber Banned For Viral RDR2 Video

Faelco said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Let's be real. It would not have gotten the same attention regardless. People were watching and cheering the video on simply because of what she was, a woman that wanted some basic civil rights. For some gamers, they feel this is something that calls for a fate worse than death for some reason.

This is stupid, for sure, especially cheering for that kind of thing. I'm not defending that in any way, don't worry.

The thing disturbing me is the way Cocktoe reacted, with basically "he should be tortured, castrated, killed", because "he did that to a feminist". The guy doing the videos should surely be put in a mental asylum because he clearly has psychological issues, but in my opinion it would be the same if he did the videos about any other kinds of people. Yes, the videos got more views because "feminist", but it doesn't change the fact that it would be wrong even with another kind of victim. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence", yes. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence on a feminist", no.

Coktoe was clearly joking. Look at his avatar. Coktoe is a nice person. He does not deserve to be banned, especially for three days, for sarcasm that while not funny was so inherently obvious.

Rip Coktoe, you will be resurrected in three days like our lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Faelco said:

This is stupid, for sure, especially cheering for that kind of thing. I'm not defending that in any way, don't worry.

The thing disturbing me is the way Cocktoe reacted, with basically "he should be tortured, castrated, killed", because "he did that to a feminist". The guy doing the videos should surely be put in a mental asylum because he clearly has psychological issues, but in my opinion it would be the same if he did the videos about any other kinds of people. Yes, the videos got more views because "feminist", but it doesn't change the fact that it would be wrong even with another kind of victim. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence", yes. "That guy should be banned because his videos showed a fucked up violence on a feminist", no.

Coktoe was clearly joking. Look at his avatar. Coktoe is a nice person. He does not deserve to be banned, especially for three days, for sarcasm that while not funny was so inherently obvious.

Rip Coktoe, you will be resurrected in three days like our lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

Yeah, it wasn't worth a ban either IMO.

But the reason why the sarcasm was not that obvious in the first post is that you can find articles online complaining in the same way, and you do have people thinking that kind of things perfectly seriously. Hard to know these days... :(

Is almost everyone on this thread ultra conservative?

ResilientFighter said:
Is everyone ultra conservative on this thread?

No, we happen to be normal, reasonable people unlike the hypersensitive SJW’s who are defending this ban.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
ResilientFighter said:
Is everyone ultra conservative on this thread?

No, we happen to be normal, reasonable people unlike the hypersensitive SJW’s who are defending this ban.

"Normal"in the eyes of ultra conservatives, I am not a fan of SJW at all but bashing all liberals with name calling because youtube isn't happy with misogynistic youtubers is sad.

Around the Network

Personally, I'm just annoyed that I gave a click to a website that uses the term "snowflakes".

We 

ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

"Normal"in the eyes of ultra conservatives, I am not a fan of SJW at all but bashing all liberals with name calling because youtube isn't happy with misogynistic youtubers is sad.

Misogynistic? Youre joking right? “Ultra conservatives”? Lol, get back down to earth.

Are you like fresh off Resetera?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

We 

ResilientFighter said:
flashfire926 said:

Misogynistic? Youre joking right? “Ultra conservatives”? Lol, get back down to earth.

Are you like fresh off Resetera? Grow some skin. There is nothing wrong eith the video.

Bet with Intrinsic:

Oh yeah I remember blocking this channel from my recommendations feed a few days ago. Dude probably doesn't deserve to get banned but edgy anti sjw bs got annoying a long time ago

flashfire926 said:

We 

ResilientFighter said:

Are you like fresh off Resetera? Grow some skin. There is nothing wrong eith the video.

You can mock and throw all the crap jokes you want, its still sad the right resorts to snowflakes as an insult YAWN...