Criterion Software 17 2.33%

Rockstar San Diego 113 15.46%

Ubisoft Quebec 29 3.97%

EA Vancouver 5 0.68%

Treasure 17 2.33%

Frontier Developments 13 1.78%

Sora Ltd 37 5.06%

Total:731

Treasure all the way, Mischief Makers, Sin & Punishment, Guardian Heroes, Gunstar Heroes, Ikaruga, Alien Soldier, Wario World, Light Crusader, full of enough variety and some fast paced action and wacky storylines makes this company one of my absolute favorite ones.

Intelligent Systems hasn't lived up recently to the quality I expect from them (since like Super Paper Mario and Radiant Dawn), not to say they are making bad games, I still enjoy Fire Emblem and Paper Mario but they haven't been their better games in a while, with the recent exception of WarioWare Gold, that game was amazing and to an extent Fates, mostly talking about Conquest since it had the best gameplay and level design from FE.

Capcom I don't like as a company even if they have some series I enjoy, Monster Hunter, Megaman and Ace Attorney, half of Devil May Cry, the good Dead Rising games (RIP) and some forgotten one off titles like Ghost Trick and Viewtiful Joe. 

Around the Network

Had to go with Capcom. They've been making great games for over 30 years and many favorites of mine (Resident Evil 4, Mega Man 2, Mega Man X4, Devil May Cry, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter IV)

Signature goes here!

To me only R* and Capcom were relevant on this list.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I have to go with Capcom. It’s been developing great games for 30+ years.

Even though Capcom has done a lot of questionable stuff over the years, I still can't go against them here. They've made too many great games over several decades for anyone else on that poll to get a vote from me.

Around the Network

Intelligent Systems. Love me some FE and AW.

I used to be a huge Capcom fan, but considering their output volume, I haven't bought or played much from them in quite a while. I Thiiiink Lost Planet on the XB360 was the last game of theirs that I loved. Have SF IV on the PS3 but couldn't get into it, same with the PSN Bionic Commando. I have Bionic Commando 2 as well, but have never tried it. Most recently, I gave Monster Hunter World a shot. Ehhh....It wasn't bad or anything but it definitely wasn't for me. I buy a fair amount of software, but I think those 4 games represent my entire Capcom purchase history for the last decade. They've really fallen off my radar.

- Oh shi****t! Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PS3. I LOVED it so much. Forgot about that one. Have the PS4 remaster too. Still would have voted for Intelligent Systems though.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 06 November 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Intelligent Systems. Love me some FE and AW.

Same here

Criterion games for sure. One of the best developers of all time.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Mar1217 said:
Even with some franchises that I truly love, I can't bring myself to vote for Capcom.

I agree. I cant tell you how much fun I had with Dragon's Dogma. Yet they have gone the way of all the big AAA companies nowdays, trying to milk the consumer for each and every penny. Voted for Valve simply because I have 1500+ hours on Dota 2.

It's close between Capcom and Intelligent Systems. In the end I had to go with Capcom by a hair, just because they have released so many great games over the years.