tri-Ace 33 4.03%

Rockstar Leeds 23 2.81%

Black Isle Studios 15 1.83%

Camelot Software Planning 62 7.57%

Omega Force 12 1.47%

Total:819

How many initials rounds are there?

Around the Network

Naughty dog easily wins this one for me.

Signature goes here!

Bethesda Game Studios all the way.

With a shoutout to Sony Liverpool (one of the most consistently good devs ever), and black box for NFS games from 2002-2006, NHL Hitz and NHL 04-05, Skate series, and NBA Street Homecourt.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Black Isle Studios is the clear choice. Although I'm not terribly impressed with this round of devs in general.

Ka-pi96 said:
Omega Force! Best dev of all time!!!

Not nice b8 m8

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Black Isle Studios is the clear choice. Although I'm not terribly impressed with this round of devs in general.

How? In sales ratings long-term success??? 

ResilientFighter said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

In best games.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

This is easiest one for me, Black Isle is one of my favourite devs, and people who worked there and later in Troika and Obsidian made some of the best CRPGs ever.

Mnementh said:
ResilientFighter said:

In best games.

they do not have the highest rated games so no, they do not have the best games of this poll. they also don't have the sales or even exist anymore so they are not the best dev.

Was between Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch for me, but I went with ND since they've just been more consistent over a longer period of time with their games. tri-Ace has made some great games too, but they also have some awful stuff as well.