By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman 2016 episodes are very hard to download

Hopefully ghey provide a solution, this ismsomethingI hate about the AAA industry today,I wait for GoTY editions and proce cuts if I can....still waiting on SF V...maybe they will have a "Turbo Arcade Edition" next year.

Around the Network
couchmonkey said:
Hopefully ghey provide a solution, this ismsomethingI hate about the AAA industry today,I wait for GoTY editions and proce cuts if I can....still waiting on SF V...maybe they will have a "Turbo Arcade Edition" next year.

as long as capcom are releasing new editions of that there will still be new dlc to buy after you buy the game, that's the model of that title, I still have the vanilla version of it for ps4 which is now less than half a full game as it exists today.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
if you go back and download the very first thing you bought, can you not download the episodes from inside that sort of like walking dead season 1 allowed you to do, I'm not sure myself as I've not bought this game.

That's only possibly if you previously downloaded the episodes which I set didn't. 

Well, that surprising, considering this is the same company that's giving all Hitman 1 levels remastered with Hitman 2 mechanics for free if you own both games.

This looks like some sort of oversight to me. Try calling them.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

eva01beserk said:
Replicant said:

I wonder if it'll summon him if we keep it up.

Ha!

They seem to struggle summoning their god just as much as we do.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Well, that surprising, considering this is the same company that's giving all Hitman 1 levels remastered with Hitman 2 mechanics for free if you own both games.

I have a feeling this is going to be similar to the thread where that guy said Playstation 4 was anti-consumer because he broke his PS4 and it wasn't in warranty LMAO

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
flashfire926 said:

I have a feeling this is going to be similar to the thread where that guy said Playstation 4 was anti-consumer because he broke his PS4 and it wasn't in warranty LMAO

So season passes go out of warranty 3 years after? That's a first 

Kerotan said:

No, my point was that this is probably user error and instead of literally taking like 5 minutes to contact support you'd rather make a big deal about it on a forum with an exaggerated title. 

Kerotan said:

No, my point was that this is probably user error and instead of literally taking like 5 minutes to contact support you'd rather make a big deal about it on a forum with an exaggerated title. 

People have complained on their forums for years and still no fix. What are you on about 

flashfire926 said:

It's also the same company that is giving out the episodes for free. Already got Episodes 1, 2, 3 and 5 that way. I'm very sure the rest will follow. (Don't really care though as the full game is on GamePass)

Last edited by Barozi - on 04 November 2018