By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman 2016 episodes are very hard to download

I return here red faced and embarrassed. I was on the game today and while in game went to the store degtio. Turns out all the episodes can be downloaded from three. So i have to apologise to IO. However this is the only way to download them and it's really not obvious. Most people would check the psn store only and never think of looking where they actually are.

The crazy thing is a lot of people as seen on their forums will go to their graves thinking they were scammed all because they stupidly removed the option to download them from the psn store normally.

I'm just glad it worked out and I'll have no problem supporting them going forward. I might upgrade to the gold edition when it's on sale and I'll probably get hitman 2 down the line.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
I return here red faced and embarrassed. I was on the game today and while in game went to the store degtio. Turns out all the episodes can be downloaded from three. So i have to apologise to IO. However this is the only way to download them and it's really not obvious. Most people would check the psn store only and never think of looking where they actually are.

The crazy thing is a lot of people as seen on their forums will go to their graves thinking they were scammed all because they stupidly removed the option to download them from the psn store normally.

I'm just glad it worked out and I'll have no problem supporting them going forward. I might upgrade to the gold edition when it's on sale and I'll probably get hitman 2 down the line.

Good to hear.

Yeah, that does seem a little confusing that you have to activate them from another digital store. It's probably due to the split between IOI and Square Enix. But nice that they're free.

Edit: I guess, you could consider changing the title.

Someone should close this thread. It's done and proven fake by the guy who posted it

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Kerotan said:

So season passes go out of warranty 3 years after? That's a first 

No, my point was that this is probably user error and instead of literally taking like 5 minutes to contact support you'd rather make a big deal about it on a forum with an exaggerated title. 

You're right as always Alchy, and might I mention, just as sexy as ever. 

No, my point was that this is probably user error and instead of literally taking like 5 minutes to contact support you'd rather make a big deal about it on a forum with an exaggerated title. 

Oh you praise me too much, silly! 

Around the Network

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS. 

Subbing to this thread just in case I return to Hitman 2016 some day, and am wondering where the episodes are and how to get them. Also, maybe tweek the thread title.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."