By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RDR2 vs Black Ops 4

Rdr has the mainstream attention tv/radio/newspapers whereas boiiii didnt

But if you compare that first days rev of 750m vs 500m yes it is 250m less but that 250m shouldnt make or break the mainstream attention, is the attention overblown or is boiiii underrated?

User was warned for repeatedly reverting the thread title, after it had been altered by a moderator ~ Angelus

User was then subsequently banned for ignoring this warning ~ Angelus

Last edited by Angelus - on 03 November 2018

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Can a mod please change this nonsense to Black Ops or atleast Blops4

U dont like boiiii

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I thought it was about RDR2 versus God of War...

Faelco said:

Same here. I thought it was a joke about boiiii (boy) being said so much in GOW and Arthur being said so much in RDR2.

Around the Network

boiiii became a failure in the very moment they decided to brand it with the abomination that is iiii

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I thought we were comparing RDR 2 to GOW and immediately thought of Boiiii as BOY!

title updated

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

BO4 probably isn't getting the hype because they basically just delivered a AAA version of PUBG. They didn't exactly bring an entirely new vision like GOW did, where as RDR2 looks to be more along those lines in terms of a much grandeur vision of the franchise.

I wonder how much the close launches of both games effected each other's sales though. Would either have made a billion if the other wasn't launching anytime soon? If BFV hadn't been such a screw up, would BO4 have done as well?

EricHiggin said:
Faelco said:

Same here. I thought it was a joke about boiiii (boy) being said so much in GOW and Arthur being said so much in RDR2.

Actually depending on your horses gender the word "boy" is probably said as much in Red Dead as it is in God of War

Haha love that boiiii meme