By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario Odyssey now fully playable on Yuzu Emulator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-TXzpfc_so

Amazing progress has been made here in just a few months. It's now on par or ahead of the Xenia and RPCS3 emulators. I wonder where it'll be given another six months or a year.

Around the Network

Wow, that's impressive.

Playable is a strong word.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Now update the rig for the price of a few switches..

Hehe, impressive nonetheless. I'll just stick to the Switch.

Huge push for these emulators lately it feels like. I kinda don't know how much I trust that program's FPS readings because it looked far worse than the number showed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Very good progress indeed.

Doesn't look too impressive, hope Nintendo copyright strikes them

Yeah, the pace at which this is moving is scary. It's moving even faster than CEMU. Osyssey has only been out for around a year...and it's already being emulated to this quality. Which makes me wonder...why are Nintendo consoles so easy to emulate compared to PS and Xbox consoles. Perhaps the fanbase is just that more diligent?

Thats really impressive!Though saying that its playable is a bit too much.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

OTBWY said:
Now update the rig for the price of a few switches..

Hehe, impressive nonetheless. I'll just stick to the Switch.

Admit it: you're panicking like crazy, right now.
I know you OTB.
Well enough at least.

Not that I need to play SMO again, but knowing that I will probably be able to play it at 4k60, on my PC in the near future is pretty exciting.