By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Q2 Report - Switch hardware total 22.86 millions - 50% of Online Users paid for the year

There is a rumor saying that there will be two Nintendo directs this month, and that one of those will happen this week.Given the Smash leak, its very likely that the Direct is Smash related.Hold on to your seats boys!

Edit:And that said announcement could happen as soon as tomorrow morning(So during the investors meeting would be my guess)Here is me hoping it is true!

Last edited by Nautilus - on 30 October 2018

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Great Q2 for Nintendo! Now on to the interesting quarter!

Signature goes here!

Oh, and this is completely unrelated, but it seems that Toby Fox(Undertale) is teasing something on his twitter!its happening right now if someone wants to check it out.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nintendo CEO said that more than half of online users paid for the year, but didn't say how many suscribers there were

SKMBlake said:
Nintendo CEO said that more than half of online users paid for the year, but didn't say how many suscribers there were

Look good for a service that just launched, but him not being especific makes me think that maybe they didn't reach the expectations they had.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Do we know any new million seller that we didn't know about already?

They've mentionned 3 million seller 3rd party titles during Q2. One is obviously Octopath, but 2 aren't named. 

I was thinking of Crash and Fifa 19

I saw that comment that 9 new million sellers from first and thirds were reached this quarter, but did they really said that 3 of those were from thirds?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

The Switch version of Breath of the Wild crosses the 10 million mark. So nice to see and well deserved.
Altough I haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet I'm very happy about its performance and how much the franchise has grown. Bodes well for both the franchise and Monolith Soft.

Stuart23 said:
SKMBlake said:

Look good for a service that just launched, but him not being especific makes me think that maybe they didn't reach the expectations they had.

They said the sales of the online subscriptions went very well. Parameters aren't clear yet.

Online numbers will likely be shared during the presentation.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

forest-spirit said:
The Switch version of Breath of the Wild crosses the 10 million mark. So nice to see and well deserved.
Altough I haven't played Xenoblade 2 yet I'm very happy about its performance and how much the franchise has grown. Bodes well for both the franchise and Monolith Soft.

Then go fix your mistake and go play it!