1. Police would have to go door-to-door for years
2. Canada has a higher murder rate than most European countries, and many more guns. Canadians haven't banned guns.
3. Nope, we've had this discussion about a year ago on this website.
4. You quoted me, buddy.
1. Do tell us all about Canada’s history of police going “door to door” every time they passed gun control measures. I am certain it will be a very, very quick history lesson, one that reinforces how weak an excuse you had.
2. So you acknowledge that Canada is more successful than West Korea without having to ban guns. Awesome.
3. And yet I am still not seeing any evidence of that. Not even a quote. What are the odds?
4. And I’m not seeing a word uttered on all that silliness about disarmament. You brought that up, only to profess no interest in talking about it. Is there anything else that I didn’t bring up that you don’t want to talk about? Now’s your chance to talk about it.
1. & 2. You are using a tactic of mixing up responses to general claims you made, such as "other countries" and specific ones such as "Canada." Canada has not been able to reduce gun crime in Canada at a faster rate than the U.S has in the U.S. The rate of homicides in the U.S has always been greater than in Canada, because of particular social problems which exist in the U S which don't exist in Canada, such as: the legacy of slavery, greater socio-economic inequality, and greater poverty. For any particular gun control law Canada has incorporated there is no evidence that it has reduced the already comparatively low Canadian crime rate.
And there is a much larger problem for the U.S (three times as many guns per capita) and a larger population living in more habitable area.
3. I am not able to spend the time to use VGChartz's search feature right now but I will look for the thread later and get back to ya. It is useful to do so, because I don't feel like having this conversation again with you. We agreed to disagree the last time after pages of quotes.
4. No I am interested in talking about these things. Just not with you. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Been there; done that.