By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dreamcast titles on Switch? SEGA is working on it.

OTBWY said:
forest-spirit said:
SEGA does what Nintendon't. It's all sorts of embarassing that SEGA is talking about bringing sixth gen classics to the Switch before the console's creators themselves.

I'm not sure what games I'd want. Skies of Arcadia would be nice but in that case I hope it's a remaster of Legends instead of the original, which I guess would make it a Gamecube port instead but whatever. The remasters of Shenmue I & II should be a no-brainer and Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 should also be included. And I kind of want to play Space Station 5 so that's another one they could bring.

SEGA doesn't have a console to maintain.

In addition, priorities need to be considered. Dreamcast was Sega's second-best console while Gamecube was Nintendo's seventh-best home console.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Would like a release of both PSO games put a lot of time into those it maybe best for them to remake some of these games tbh, Skies of Arcadia is their second best rpg that has no follow up first would be Panzer Dragoon Saga which although had another game in the series didn't get another rpg entry.

Revolt, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, NFL2K, Soul Caliber.

Bring on:

Grandia II

Crazy Taxi

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

Chu Chu Rocket

Powerstone

Space Channel 5

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

DarthMetalliCube said:

Bring on:

Grandia II

Crazy Taxi

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

Chu Chu Rocket

Powerstone

Space Channel 5

Grandia 2 is already being remade.

Around the Network

I just want one Saturn game... shining force 3... come on sega!!! Make it happen already!!!!!

So I take it I should hold out on getting Shenmue 1 and 2 HD for the PS4?

Jumpin said:

In addition, priorities need to be considered. Dreamcast was Sega's second-best console while Gamecube was Nintendo's seventh-best home console.

The Master System is Segas second best and the Saturn has a lot of fans too

I'd like to have Crazy Taxi, 18 Wheeler, Chu Chu Rocket and Space Channel 5. But for Crazy Taxi I really need these Dreamcast-Joycons with the analog L- and R-buttons. It didn't feel the same on Gamecube, even though the GC controller had analog shoulder buttons.

animegaming said:
So I take it I should hold out on getting Shenmue 1 and 2 HD for the PS4?

Depends on how much you want to play the game. If you love Shenmue it shouldn't stop you from getting it now. However, playing on the go is a thing for me personally.