By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA stock is down by nearly $50 (33%) since late July

I could say it is. A reaction to lack of single player, mismanaged franchises and a move to full games as a service. I won't though, because my bet says that the sports games, have almost entirely the same fan base in general as fortnight and made the likes of Fifa the number one victim. It is also probably a blip and the battle royal scene will grow overcrowded then stale between now and end of the gen, and things will go back to normal.

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
It's important to note that close to half of that is just a general downward move in the stock market over the last few months.

What are you talking about.

In the last 6 months, the stock market has risen like 5%.

It did drop some times in the beginning of the year, but for the whole year it is up like 2%

Besides the big drop like a week ago, which it has somewhat recovered from, it has been on a steady incline since July. Compare that to EA's July to present graph.

I think more telling will be the success of Anthem.

And will anything of consequence happen? No. This is too early of a celebration.

:)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Probably a good time to invest

EA could disappear tomorrow and it wouldnt affect me at all, the last game from them that i cared about was BF4 but after that i stopped caring about that franchise and right now i couldnt care less about BFV.

Every now and then, something happens that helps restore my faith in humanity. :)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
And will anything of consequence happen? No. This is too early of a celebration.

Stock and investors are the only thing EA cares about, so this could make them change some policies.

Still way too high if you ask me.