By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - WATCH LIVE: President Trump holds 'MAGA' rally in Kentucky

Ever since I watched season 9 of Will & Grace, I can't read 'MAGA' without thinking of the pie that was made for Trump in the show. It had 'MAGA' on it, with an I in front and a Y at the end.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I know the forums became more and more political... But is it really OK to write an OP with only "Hey guys, watch the speech of our glorious leader here. /OP"

It's propaganda, sure, but on top of that it's very lazy propaganda....

Did he talk about how great of a general Robert E. Lee was at this rally?

smroadkill15 said:

loolllllll

smroadkill15 said:

He said Robert E. Lee was a great general so he could say Ulysses Grant was an even better one

Around the Network
Carl said:
Your President is holding rallies while thousands of people have had their lives devastated and ruined by a hurricane.

Priorities.

Politics around the world sadly don't pause for human suffering , its not only an american treat.

Carl said:
Your President is holding rallies while thousands of people have had their lives devastated and ruined by a hurricane.

Priorities.

and so are his political opponents/democrats

Boooooring. Beloved Leader really needs to get some new material for his act. No wonder the ratings for his rallies keep declining.

Immersiveunreality said:
Carl said:

Priorities.

Politics around the world sadly don't pause for human suffering , its not only an american treat.

What do you expect him to do? Honest question.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Immersiveunreality said:

What do you expect him to do? Honest question.

I expect him to go on with what he is doing like we don't need to stop what we do because people suffer,ts a lazy critique to blame a politician for practicing his job.