Forums - Politics Discussion - Kanye West Gives and Amazing Speech at the White House.

RolStoppable said:
Machiavellian said:

Lol, I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it.  I guess we do not need to go any further in this topic.

I hope nobody will make a thread with the title "Video game X has an amazing story," because that is bound to trigger the response "Maybe amazing by video game standards," followed by the question what that is supposed to mean.

As with any opinion, you are always up against the wall to defend it.  Generalize statements like that will always find people willing to challenge it.

Around the Network

I tried to watch it, but i just cant listen to this man more than seconds before the urge overcomes me to drive a rusty screwdriver into my ears... and then there is Kanye. Too much...

Hunting Season is done...

Mr Puggsly said:

I'm no expert on the subject but I dont think a president controls all the spending. Trump inherited a government with excessive spending and is trying to reduce the size of government, federal employees, etc. Anywho, I dont expect the excessive spending to be addressed until it has to be regardless if its a democrat or republicans in the white house. One of the biggest criticisms of Trump among republicans is he doesn't push back enough when it comes to expensive budget increases requested by democrats, which leads to government shutdowns and what not. Its not really a debate, democrats campaign on high taxes and increased spending.

Also, why do people keep ignoring the rest of my comment?  I said vote for libertarians if you really care about responsible spending.

He does. That's part of the job of the POTUS, to present a budget to congress. It's already going in the wrong direction after a tremendous effort by the previous admin to trim the deficit.

Trump isn't shrinking the government at all. He's simply shifting where the money gets spent (hint: military industrial complex).

That didn't take long.

Kanye West's pro-Trump phase is now over.
"My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!" -Kanye West

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
That didn't take long.

"My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!" -Kanye West

Lol, he got the attention he was looking for, now its time to save face.

Around the Network

I think he just got back on his meds.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
That didn't take long.

He was referring to the Blexit movement when he introduced Candice Owens to a designer to make shirts but the designer didn't want his name on it so they put Kanye's name without permission. 

jason1637 said:
Jumpin said:
That didn't take long.

He was referring to the Blexit movement when he introduced Candice Owens to a designer to make shirts but the designer didn't want his name on it so they put Kanye's name without permission. 

That doesn't seem right.  If that was the case he would just lawsuit this up.  There has to be more to it then someone putting his name on a shirt without his permission.  Kanye loves the spotlight so he would have eaten something like that up.

Last edited by Machiavellian - on 05 November 2018

Good for Kayne that he finally realized that he was being used by the right to be one of their useful idiots. If you really want to be a useful idiot for the right at least you should paid for it like David Rubin is.