Every party right now that want to get somebody elected for the second round elections are distancing themselves from Haddad and PT, and either becoming neutral or giving support to Bolsonaro.

In 2018 PT have become synonymous with corruption.

Last edited by CuCabeludo - on 13 October 2018

Around the Network
LuccaCardoso1 said:
Nautilus said:

That educational index from UN is really, really fucked up, if they really think those three countries are really that high up in terms of education quality across these countries, just saying.In those type of things, I trust that part of UN as much as UN Human Rights division when they said that Lula should be able to run for presidency because thats "against democracy", when he isnt running because he is a criminal and is in jail because of it(For your information, thats the kind of "Human Rights" Bolsonaro and pretty much everyone is against.A kind of human rights which is only worried to push political agendas)

Yeah, UN's wrong, you're right. Sure. And it's me who's getting my information from Facebook and Whatsapp...

Btw, UN Human Rights said that Lula should be able to run for president as long as it wasn't judged, and that did happen. 

Nautilus said: 

For your third paragraph: Thats the problem with most people that is voting for Haddad.They are not voting on Haddad because they believe in him, think that he is qualified for the job or thinks that his proposals are good.They are voting in him because Bolsonaro "was so mean to say the things he said".They agree with his proposals, his overall plans for the government, but "My god he said that he is against the Gay Kit, so he must really hate gay people and wants to kill them!" so he will vote for the opposition and fuck the consequences.Of course Im simplifying things here, but you get the jist.

I don't see anyone who agrees with his overall plans and is not voting on him because he doesn't like the "Gay kit" (aka that book he shows everywhere that was never going to be distributed in the first place, aka him lying once again). Nice straw man there, buddy.

Nautilus said: 

About the fourth paragrap:As I have said again and again, all a bunch of exagerations, sentences taken out of context and lies, with a pinch of unfortunate statements.If you wanna better know my opinion, just go back to my previous statements.And if you really feel like all these lies about what he thinks about one thing or another is more important than his competence on running a country, then I gotta say buddy, you have got your priorities on the wrong place.

Those are literal QUOTES. Not exaggerations. He said those things word for word. Not lies, not exaggerations, quotes.

"His competence on running a country". What competence? Staying 27 years in Congress and approving 2 projects? And proposing other projects that would really benefit society, such as prohibiting trans people to use their social name and reducing maternity leave? Yeah, he seems to be really competent.

Nautilus said: 

About your fifth statement:For all the shitty things that happened betwenn 64 and 85, the country did grew in that period.It grew alot actually.We only have things like Itaipu and a shitload of highways because of them.So whats wrong to praise where praise is due.Not everything is purely evil and has no good in it.Praising that period of time is not approving the regime, nor how they did it to get those results.

He didn't praise the dictatorship for growing economically. He said things like "The ONLY mistake of the dictatorship was torturing instead of killing", he praised Alberto Brilhante Ustra for torturing Dilma, etc.

And btw, Hitler also made Germany grow a lot economically. But you don't see anyone praising him for it because it's stupid as fuck. Of course, if you force people into doing stuff, your country will grow economically. But that's unethical. I'm baffled that I even have to explain this.

Nautilus said: 

About the sixth paragraph:He talks alot about sexuality because people dont stop pestering him about that topic.Plain and simple.About the social problems you mentioned: of course he cares about them.Thats why he talks about security so damn fucking much.Or do you think that LGTB people are some kind of animals that arent considered as human beings, so that his policies for safety and security will just be applied to a group of people?Murder is murder and violence is violence, and thats it.Gosh, talk about being narrow-minded....

The problem is that people murder LGBT people BECAUSE they're LGBT people. And that should be treated differently because it's a different problem from regular violence, despite both involving murders. He talks about security, yes, but he only talks about giving guns to people. Killing, killing and killing. He never comes up with a solution that doesn't involve more violence. Gosh, talk about being narrow-minded...

Nautilus said: 

About your seventh paragraph:Then you better get back to it, because you havent done a proper job at researching it.

I'd say the same to you, but I've already noticed that you're not voting for Bolsonaro for what he proposes, but for what he represents. You're not actually interested in his proposals. Since you didn't name any of his proposals that you like, I'll assume that.

I'm not going to argue anymore. This will be my last post on this topic, because it's impossible to discuss with someone that's not interested in facts, but would rather believe in lies as long as they validate their previous beliefs. You've discredited UN and Umberto Eco in favour of your own perception and a YouTuber. I'm out.

I really shouldnt be surprised by your views, knowing Brazil, but it still surprises me how follish people can be.

Your first topic:No, the UN Human Rights said that when Lula was already either arrested or convicted in second stance, thus being unable to run.So for the UN to disregard the plain fact that he was a criminal and should run for presedency nevertheless should have raised giant red flags by itself.Plus, its not just me who is saying that parts of UN are more worried about pushing their own agends rather than actually doing their jobs.Many in high positions in the US says that, for example.

On your second point:Wait, you are saying that the Gay Kit was first created by MEC to not be used at all?Like they went ahead and have done a whole project to just say "Nope, we have done this all just because it was fun and it was never meant to be actually put into motion"?Do you really believe that?Oh, and for your information, it was meant to incentive discussion about sexuality in school grounds, with those discussions aimed at young kids.Nice try throwing this under the rug.

Oh, and just a bonus:Never knew that you have talked with 50 million brazillians and each of them said that his overall proposals for the government are not the reason they are voting on him.You do have alot of time in your hands, huh!

On your third point:And he also went on record saying that he dosent hate gays, black people, indigenous people, and all those other stuff people keep saying that he hates.Here is the source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk2quhx3Rqo

And why he is competent:Again, just go to my previous posts.But Ill just add this:At least he didnt steal anything, broke the country economy or anything like that, like Haddad and PT did.Just saying.

About the fourth point:And what about the people that Dilma killed during that timeframe?The innocent people that had nothing to do with the dictatorship and was killed for no good reason?Not just Dilma, but any other criminal from the period, that claimed they were doing that "for freedom"?Funny thing is, neither of their actions brought democracy back.What did bring it back was through legal effort from the people to bring down the dictatorship, through protests and whatnot.In that aspect I completeley agree with Bolsonaro.While ideally they should have been locked up for life, betwenn torture and execution, they should have gone with execution of those murderers.

And does Hitler have to do with anything here?Yeah, nazism was horrible.I didnt understand what you meant here.Or maybe you mean is that any economical growth that might come from a Bolsonaro govern will innevitally lead to a dictatorship?If so, how the hell did you come to that conclusion?

About the fifth point:Violence is violence.Even if a crime happens because of the hate against homosexuals, what measure that would have to be taken would make it different from an normal crime?Why is violence against a gay person receive a harsher punishment against a heterosexual person, or a black person in the aspect, assuming both crimes meant to harm that person?Violence is violence.Crime is crime.No matter the motive that lead a criminal to doing the things he did, violence is violence.

Unless you want to receive special treatment, but then, in that scenario, the government would be biased against heterosexual people, and that would create a myriad of new problems.A crime is a crime, and it should be dealt as such.

About the sixth point: I approve Bolsonaro for what he represents and proposes.For a better country that anyone and everyone can live their lives and be the best version of themselves.A country that brazilians, from any gender, sexual orientations and color, can be proud of.But I forgot that you knew me as a person and know even better than myself about what I think.I apologize for that!

(FYI, i did say many proposals that I approve from him, but you didnt read any of my previous posts, since they are all there.I cant do nothing if you are lazy)

And sure, its your own prerocattive to run with the tails between your legs.Pray for Bolsonaro to win so that he may garantee that you will still have that choice in the future.

PS: Oh, and about the "giving guns" part.Did you know that Haddad is also talking about of going more easy with guns laws and allowing more leeway with its regulations?Not that he means that of course, he and PT are all snakes, but it really makes you think about that statement of Bolsonaro being a monster for wanting to put guns on the hands of the people....

Last edited by Nautilus - on 13 October 2018

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Well, I wanted to revive this thread because Bolsonaro was just elected. Brazil will, starting at January 1st 2019, be governed by a far-right, homophobic, racist politician that is a fan of the military dictatorship that happened between 1964 and 1985 and of the torturers that acted during it.

G O O D B O I

Fireworks going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgxZr6LLS34

I gotta find a way out of this shithole.

Congratulations to the Brazilian people. They chose to move to the future rather than to the past, they chose to be practical and pragmatic rather than emotional, and chose to look after themselves rather than giving in to fears from sheltered elites.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Congratulations to the Brazilian people. They chose to move to the future rather than to the past, they chose to be practical and pragmatic rather than emotional, and chose to look after themselves rather than giving in to fears from sheltered elites.

Bolsonaro has showed support to the military dictatorship and says he wants Brazil to be like it was 40 years ago.

Regardless of how fucking stupid and out of your mind you might be, I don't think how you can call that "future".

mZuzek said:
morenoingrato said:

Bolsonaro has showed support to the military dictatorship and says he wants Brazil to be like it was 40 years ago.

Regardless of how fucking stupid and out of your mind you might be, I don't think how you can call that "future".

I checked Brazil's recently elected Congress and I doubt he would even get a pass to go after any of his more radical proposals or be able to undermine any democratic institutions.

Not that it matters since you already decided he is a brutal tyrant, and that anyone who supported him is uneducated, a bigot, stupid, or inferior and that Brazil is a 'shithole'.

But apparently he's the problem.

He is the problem, and so are you.

Sorry if I sound incredibly aggressive, I am. It's called frustration. Usually, I'm this aggressive because I'm talking to people who know what's going on and still decide to do the wrong thing, but with you it's even more infuriating because you haven't got a clue about what's going on here and how this country works, yet still feel inclined to come and incessantly bother us with insensitive comments and twisted arguments.

If you're unaware, this past week several universities across Brazil had anti-fascist banners taken down because, according to the law, public organizations aren't allowed to take sides in the elections. In fact, there were jail threats to many of the university heads if they didn't take the banners down. Do you not see what's wrong there? That ANTI-FASCISM is considered political propaganda, and can get you in jail? You might think it's a one-off, but these things are happening all the fucking time here. No one dares say a thing about politics if it isn't in favor of Bolsonaro, because everyone's scared of it. In fact, someone was killed for it not two days ago. Freedom of speech is already dead here, the dictatorship being formerly established is only a matter of time.

Democracy has won on this day.Now the true battle for Brazil's future actually starts, and I wish all the best of luck to the new brazillian government, for them to make the best possible for the country.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

LuccaCardoso1 said:
Well, I wanted to revive this thread because Bolsonaro was just elected. Brazil will, starting at January 1st 2019, be governed by a far-right, homophobic, racist politician that is a fan of the military dictatorship that happened between 1964 and 1985 and of the torturers that acted during it.

I just hope that, assuming Bolsonaro ends up being a good president by the end of his 4 year run, that you will be able to admit that you were wrong.I will admit that I was wrong if he sucks in the end.