Forums - Sports Discussion - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

well that was some fucking tragic ending to a great card.

Loved the thing from Dana... just if I put this belt on you, that crowd are not going to let you leave here in one piece.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network

There were so many things. Even before the money shot. It was a great scene. I think I may have just seen a work.

Chinese food for breakfast

Way to tarnish your image, Khabib. The fucking idiot.

So, did anybody else notice the string of fouls? Fouls that were committed by McGregor, that were in rarefied air among the all time worst in the field of sustained flagrant fouls without penalty? What pushes tonight's proceedings into new realms is the superb camera work, which really lingered on the blatant disregard the referee had for the rules. Then some other stuff happened.

Today's amazing card was ruined at the end. I was with khabib but that ruined everything. Also McGregor cheated a lot in this one. McGregor is still the bigger ass but khabib has tarnished his image. He shut the crowd up by basically massacring McGregor but then gave them a real reason to hate him afterwards and nearly started a riot. If he did not do what he did at the end, he was gonna gain a lot of new fans and win a lot of new hearts. Now he might loose some fans instead and it's sad

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Worked for Conor. What Khabib did was mild compared to Conor.

TBH Khabib is a savage for rushing Conor's whole team by himself. Unlike Conor who shows up with 40 people throwing dollys, chairs, steel barriers. 

knew khab would win

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

FIT_Gamer said:
Kyuu said:

TBH Khabib is a savage for rushing Conor's whole team by himself. Unlike Conor who shows up with 40 people throwing dollys, chairs, steel barriers. 

redacted

Last edited by COKTOE - on 07 October 2018

COKTOE said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Did you miss the part where a guy from Khabib's team punched a vanquished Conor McGregor in the back of the head after the fight? I wonder what else you haven't seen. Not in general. Just in terms of what you know about Khabib, and how mild he is.

Yeah I saw it. Khabib can't control someone else's actions. Conor hospitalized multiple people with his antics and caused a lot of property damage. 

FIT_Gamer said:
COKTOE said:

Did you miss the part where a guy from Khabib's team punched a vanquished Conor McGregor in the back of the head after the fight? I wonder what else you haven't seen. Not in general. Just in terms of what you know about Khabib, and how mild he is.

Yeah I saw it. Khabib can't control someone else's actions. Conor hospitalized multiple people with his antics and caused a lot of property damage. 

That was such a dickpost by me. That's why I tried to hide it. :) Conor, after a brutal fight, took a shot to the head after already being concussed. There is no doubt he suffered head trauma after the way he was brutalized. I'm not even going to break down the reasons why the potential for injury for Mcgergor outstrips the actual injuries that were incurred in the bus attack. But I also feel this may have been staged. Serious questions:

Did you see the whole fight?

Do you have any grasp on how sketchy Khabib is outside of fighting? Sketchy is fair I think. The very tip of the iceberg is how he had Artem Lobov surrounded by his whole team in a hotel lobby.