By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

So next up ferguson vs petis and the mcgregor v khabib fight after. 2 huge fights. Gonna enjoy this.

Around the Network

That Ferguson vs Pettis fight was insane.

Amazing card.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

well that was some fucking tragic ending to a great card.

Loved the thing from Dana... just if I put this belt on you, that crowd are not going to let you leave here in one piece.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

There were so many things. Even before the money shot. It was a great scene. I think I may have just seen a work.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

So, did anybody else notice the string of fouls? Fouls that were committed by McGregor, that were in rarefied air among the all time worst in the field of sustained flagrant fouls without penalty? What pushes tonight's proceedings into new realms is the superb camera work, which really lingered on the blatant disregard the referee had for the rules. Then some other stuff happened.

Today's amazing card was ruined at the end. I was with khabib but that ruined everything. Also McGregor cheated a lot in this one. McGregor is still the bigger ass but khabib has tarnished his image. He shut the crowd up by basically massacring McGregor but then gave them a real reason to hate him afterwards and nearly started a riot. If he did not do what he did at the end, he was gonna gain a lot of new fans and win a lot of new hearts. Now he might loose some fans instead and it's sad

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Kyuu said:
Way to tarnish your image, Khabib. The fucking idiot.

Worked for Conor. What Khabib did was mild compared to Conor.

TBH Khabib is a savage for rushing Conor's whole team by himself. Unlike Conor who shows up with 40 people throwing dollys, chairs, steel barriers. 

knew khab would win

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

FIT_Gamer said:
Kyuu said:
Way to tarnish your image, Khabib. The fucking idiot.

Worked for Conor. What Khabib did was mild compared to Conor.

TBH Khabib is a savage for rushing Conor's whole team by himself. Unlike Conor who shows up with 40 people throwing dollys, chairs, steel barriers. 

redacted

Last edited by COKTOE - on 07 October 2018