By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom : Onimusha Warlords - Coming to PS4, XB1, PC, Switch Jan 15th 2019.

I found out this is old news... but its the first I heard of it, so sorry about makeing a thread about it.
Was just exciting to see the return of Onimusha.

*edit:  Trailer:

Around the Network

I’m excited for this! I know it’s only an upscaled port and not the sequel so many of us want, but I’m just happy a 6th gen classic is getting another chance in the limelight :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I’m excited for this! I know it’s only an upscaled port and not the sequel so many of us want, but I’m just happy a 6th gen classic is getting another chance in the limelight :)

Maybe its just the start? and they end up doing more of these ports :)

Pretty sure it's also coming to Switch isn't it?

Update the title, it is also coming to the Switch. Also comeing = coming.

Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:
Pretty sure it's also coming to Switch isn't it?

Yes.  I think the Switch release will be digital only though.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/28/17791080/onimusha-warlords-hd-release-date-ps4-nintendo-switch-xbox-one-trailer-watch

Aug 28, 2018, 10:49am EDT  

Capcom is bringing the original Onimusha: Warlords to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One next year, the publisher announced today.

Onimusha: Warlords will be available digitally for $19.99. Capcom will also release the game physically for PS4 and Xbox One.

While nice, I did recently play it in the past 5 years or so. I have very little desire to play the exact same game, I would have liked more additions like more onimusha games or even a new one.

OTBWY said:
Update the title, it is also coming to the Switch. Also comeing = coming.

JRPG Fan was too hype!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The question is should I get this digitally on Switch or PS4 or Physical on PS4.

Updated the title.