By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom : Onimusha Warlords - Coming to PS4, XB1, PC, Switch Jan 15th 2019.

Acevil said:
The question is should I get this digitally on Switch or PS4 or Physical on PS4.

Physical :)

I'll be picking this up physical too on PS4.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Acevil said:
The question is should I get this digitally on Switch or PS4 or Physical on PS4.

I think these days with forced installs I am a bit annoyed at physical on PS4, namely since I keep running out of harddrive and in the end it feels like the same as buying digitally but a bit more annoying since I need to insert the disc. I most likely will lean towards PS4 for this purchase, but still have to decide if $20 game is worth it to have physical copy. 

Honestly it is late release, and maybe I will be sick of RDR2 and can delete it to free up room. 

Acevil said:
V-r0cK said:

I think these days with forced installs I am a bit annoyed at physical on PS4, namely since I keep running out of harddrive and in the end it feels like the same as buying digitally but a bit more annoying since I need to insert the disc. I most likely will lean towards PS4 for this purchase, but still have to decide if $20 game is worth it to have physical copy. 

Honestly it is late release, and maybe I will be sick of RDR2 and can delete it to free up room. 

Ya I completely understand how you feel.   Lately, I have a number of friends that buys different PS4 games than I do and we all like to borrow each others so it makes it easier in that sense.

PS5 better launch with like 4TB hard drives lol

Well, that's an hard pass from me cuz there's no physical release on Switch.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I will get this but I still hope they rerelease the other games including dawn of dreams eventually(preferably as a bundle)