By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Game Informer Coverage This Month

Much more at the link including short video of new games:

Our November issue chronicles the sights and sounds we saw (and made) in Dreams and outlines why we came away believing in the promise of Media Molecule’s bold vision. We have exclusive details on the game’s story mode, tools, and much more. Starting this week we’ll also have exclusive online content to support the story, including features, interviews, and gameplay footage. 

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/10/02/november-cover-revealed-dreams

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

normally games that are on the cover of gameinformer are not far away from release

ZODIARKrebirth said:
normally games that are on the cover of gameinformer are not far away from release

Wouldnt surprise me if this has an April or may release. Sony likes to fill up the early months and would make sense for this.But yes I do feel like something is coming, they've shown it off a lot and now its getting magazine coverage like this...soon.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Wouldnt surprise me if this has an April or may release. Sony likes to fill up the early months and would make sense for this.But yes I do feel like something is coming, they've shown it off a lot and now its getting magazine coverage like this...soon.

yes, could be a game for the first month of the year

I’m super proud to say I’m responsible for next month’s
@gameinformer
front cover! The entire spread was 100% created using only #DreamsPS4 which still boggles my mind a little. The full shot was made in just one scene.
Tweet übersetzen
Tweet zitieren
Game Informer
@gameinformer
November Cover Revealed – Dreams (link: https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/10/02/november-cover-revealed-dreams) gameinformer.com/2018/10/02/nov…

Around the Network

As someone who wants to make games someday, that's also interested in 3d modeling and animation, this game is the product of my Dreams!

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

Really glad it’s getting coverage! I’m rooting for this game big time, but they definitely have an identity problem. This game has the potential to be huge, but even a single misstep could cause it to miss the mark and bomb.

Definitely looking forward to this one. Doubt I'll have the time/drive to do much creating myself, but will be down to try the creations of others, which was pretty much my experience with LBP.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Definitely looking forward to this one. Doubt I'll have the time/drive to do much creating myself, but will be down to try the creations of others, which was pretty much my experience with LBP.

Now then! How are you? I'm desperate for this God Damn beta because at the moment NMS isn't inspiring me to create content for my channel. Too many problems. 

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
COKTOE said:

Now then! How are you? I'm desperate for this God Damn beta because at the moment NMS isn't inspiring me to create content for my channel. Too many problems. 

Hello! I'm a little happy because I'm going to look at a new place to move to. Just from the perspective of gaming, it sucks to not be settled in a comfortable living situation. I've been playing Uncharted 4 sporadically for about 6-7 weeks and still haven't finished it. Ridiculous. My youtube channel was banned for life sadly, so I haven't been on youtube as much lately. I'll definitely sub again and come hang out once I get a new channel, or sweet talk the robots at youtube into getting my old one back. You good?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."