By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Dreams Game Informer Coverage This Month

Bumping because clearly people have overlooked the first Game Informer drop. Link above.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

So the game IS coming out?

HintHRO said:
So the game IS coming out?

The beta is this year and the game is coming out next year. My guess would be March.

The PS5 Exists. 

I think it’s amazing that the cover picture was made entirely in the game. Dreams is going to be something special for sure. I just hope Sony can get some good marketing in for it so that it can be successful.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
I think it’s amazing that the cover picture was made entirely in the game. Dreams is going to be something special for sure. I just hope Sony can get some good marketing in for it so that it can be successful.

I'm seeing this comment everywhere and to be honest, I don't think it's amazing. It's weird to me ... almost as if people want it to be amazing. It's just a screenshot of assets placed in the way they want and the word GameInformer written in blocks. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

A Q2 launch is very likely, if I had to guess, I'd say a May release.

The PS5 Exists. 

twintail said:
Probably the best footage of the game tbqh.

People need to start looking more closely at what we're watching. Just watch that scene with water a few times. There's NO water physics in Dreams and that water is only an image drawn and animated to appear as if it's water. Now watch those pallets move and you'll see something remarkable.

The PS5 Exists. 

Campaign gameplay:

https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/new-gameplay-today/2018/10/05/new-gameplay-today-dreams-campaign

The PS5 Exists.