By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 Pro Price cut in Japan

globalisateur said:
Errorist76 said:

No one even has a 72Xx model yet. Those will be introduced with the RDR2 bundle. You likely mean the 7115/16B models which already are considerably more silent.

Ugh. Yes japanese gamers have already those models. Why would I lie ?

Because the price cut as well as the new model will be introduced October 12th. At least that’s what I thought. It seems true they are already out in the wild, so my bad. Can’t click your flash link though, sorry.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
globalisateur said:

Ugh. Yes japanese gamers have already those models. Why would I lie ?

Because the price cut as well as the new model will be introduced October 12th. At least that’s what I thought. It seems true they are already out in the wild, so my bad. Can’t click your flash link though, sorry.

What's a flash link ?

This makes me wonder if Sony will try to make a super cheap PS4 model once the PS5 is well established. When was the last time a PS console retailed at 99€ or less?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

globalisateur said:
Errorist76 said:

What's a flash link ?

VGChartz still uses outdated Flash for their video links, which some devices like my iPad can’t display for some reason.

Many have this issue so if you post a YouTube video it’s best to always add the URL link.

Edit: typo

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 02 October 2018

Errorist76 said:
globalisateur said:

What's a flash link ?

VGChartz still uses outdated Flash for their video links, which some devices my iPad can’t display for some reason.

Many have this issue so if you post a YouTube video it’s set to always add the URL link.

OK, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go7KSJEMDIc

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
Errorist76 said:

VGChartz still uses outdated Flash for their video links, which some devices my iPad can’t display for some reason.

Many have this issue so if you post a YouTube video it’s set to always add the URL link.

OK, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go7KSJEMDIc

Thx a lot! Great to hear it's also 10W more efficient, even if it's minor. Definitely means they did some changes on the hardware and not just the fan/cooling.

BraLoD said:
5K yen cut means US/EU $50 cut incoming.
Good.

Not necessarily. The old price was 50% more expensive than the slim versus 33% in western countries. Now the difference of price is similar.

Good. As others wrote, a cut of the base model, if planned for this year, will probably happen for Xmas season.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

PS4 Pro price drop all the way.

Last edited by Keiji - on 02 October 2018