By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Reroll the dice on your life?

Would you reroll the dice on your life?

Yes 13 24.07%

No 41 75.93%

Total:54

So here's a fun question: If you were given the ability to reroll the dice on your life, and start over as a completely different person, would you?

Keep in mind that this could change everything: Your nationality, your race, your gender, your health, and if you are born in a 3rd world/1st world country. 

The only thing that stays consistent for sure, is that you are human. 

Would you do it? 

Personally, I would. I think it would be pretty interesting. However, I can not deny that at least financially I have been pretty fortunate to belong to a middle class American family. 

Around the Network

No. I have some problems, but things could definitely be way worse.

Of course not. Most people are super poor and unhealthy.

This would be a more interesting question if we were guaranteed to stay in a 1st world country, but even then I probably wouldn't risk it.

Eh, a re-roll wouldn't fix any of my issues.
Life's always going to have its downs and I don't think a simple reset can prevent us from falling into equivalent issues.

Oh, I'm assuming we don't get to keep our memories when we reset, is that the case?

caffeinade said:
Eh, a re-roll wouldn't fix any of my issues.
Life's always going to have its downs and I don't think a simple reset can prevent us from falling into equivalent issues.

Oh, I'm assuming we don't get to keep our memories when we reset, is that the case?

Does your answer change based on if the answer is yes or no? 

Around the Network

I've neved been lucky whenit comes to betting and those kinds of games, so no, I wouldn't.

At least I've been born in a civilized country with good public schooling and healthcare. That's more than what many people can say.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

No. I am happy right now, here, in this moment I am euphoric.

I'm a white male in a 1st world country. I already won the lottery. Can only go down from this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Not a chance, I have always been lucky physically and mentally. One reroll could change both.

vivster said:
I'm a white male in a 1st world country. I already won the lottery. Can only go down from this.

It's sad that being white is still an advantage in first world countries.