By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom bringing first three Ace Attorney games to Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC

What are the chances that the PS4 version includes both Japanese and English? I think these games would be a great opportunity for me to brush brush up on my Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

This is the "unmissable" announcement they had for TGS, huh? Probably shouldn't have said anything. A port of what I already played on 3DS doesn't particularly excite me. Great entry point for those new to the series, though.

First time on Playstation, that's definitely the right choice from Capcom there.

Good news, hope to see more of this franchise on Playstation 4 soon.

Now let's see if we in Europe actually get a retail release for this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Surprised it's even coming to PC. Capcom made a good choice.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
twintail said:

Doesn't everything they release these days come to PC? Would be more surprising if it wasn't coming to PC imo

The world ends with you hasn't

That and it takes years for some of these to hit like Disgaea.

I honestly wasn't at all expecting the Ace franchise to even bother with PC.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Wait - I could swear we already knew the older AA games were coming to Switch?
It wasn't a concrete announcement like this, more like some executive saying something along the lines of 'Yep, we're working on bringing them over!'

Anyways, I'll rebuy them, especially if I can get a physical edition like the sheep I am because I love this series.

The multi-platform release is a nice addition (and is the 'unmissable' part of this announcement I guess?), but I'd have liked some AA7 announcement more.

Hiku said:

I beat 1, 4 and 5, but am only halfway through 2, so maybe I'll pick this up.

Signalstar said: 
What are the chances that the PS4 version includes both Japanese and English? I think these games would be a great opportunity for me to brush brush up on my Japanese.

Well there's no audio based dialogue in these games (there are during cutscenes of the newer games through) as I recall, other than for sound effects like 異議あり!
And if you want Japanese text, then I would say that's probably not going to happen for the western release. That's never really been a thing. Only dual audio.

Then I will download it from JPN PSN I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

twintail said:

Thats true, but I referencing Capcom and their games since you named them . PC is standard.

But would be cool to see other IPs like twewy etc

Yes and I was more on about the franchise, since it's not the sort of thing you'd expect on PC.

Capcom still has more to release on PC I think before it becomes the absolute defecto. 

Can't believe this series is finally coming to ps4. Excellent news!