By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got a Swtich!

irstupid said:
LuccaCardoso1 said:
Congrats! I'd personally recommend Stardew Valley, Shovel Knight, SteamWorld Dig 2 and Iconoclasts, they're some great indies that I'd consider must-play for anyone.

Ha, before we all go off on recommendations, we should consider he said he just got the money to buy a Switch.

He also bought either 1 or 2 games, depending on if there was any bundling, so I doubt he is in the market to be purchasing a dozen games right now.

I suggested my favourites, he doesn't need to buy all of them at once.

irstupid said:
JRPGfan said:

I just ment it sounds like the guy just got a switch, so he wants to play games thats are now possible to him to play.
Im assumeing he owns a tablet/laptop or such able to play all those games you mentioned already.
Im not disputeing the fact that it might be fun to play them mobile or on the go.

What I meant to say is, hes probably always been able to play all those games you mentioned, if he wanted too he probably already has, if not the switch likely isnt going to make him go get any of them.

He mentions he played BoTW on the Wii U (hes not alone in that reguard), hence why I dont view the switch as something to get for the sake of zelda.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2, now there is a game worth mentioning.

He also isn't a mindless slave to our suggestions.

If we suggest a game he has played already, then he can just not get it like he is not getting BotW. A suggestion never hurt.

I have a PC that I game on, but I didn't buy any of those games on my PC. I did buy half of them on my Switch though. There are also some games on PC I want, but holding out for an eventual Switch release, such as Graveyard Keeper and Dragon Cliff. Then there are games that I would only buy on PC, such as Divinity Origin Sin, Pillars of Eternity, so a port to Switch or any other system would be meaningless to me.

Thank you

B O I

Around the Network

Octopath Travler and Mario + Rabbids

The Messenger is awesome, I'd recommend that.

Octopath, Mario & Rabbids and Spatoon 2 are all solid titles i would recommend.