By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu review scores (9/11/18) - Spiderman, Shadow of Tomb Raider, Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country, more

This is one of my screenshots that I took during the game o/

Spider-Man (PS4) – 9/9/9/9

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4/XBO) – 9/9/9/9

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country – (NSW) – 9/9/8/9

Fire Pro Wrestling World (PS4) – 8/8/8/7

Stein’s;Gate Elite (NSW/PS4) – 8/8/8/9

F1 2018 (PS4) – 9/8/8/8

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Any idea on how long the Xenoblade 2 DLC is? I am expecting at least 30 hours. Anyway good score for DLC. Unlike a certain Zelda game that will remain unnamed.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Hmm Fire Pro wrestling, wonder how that will do in Japan. Review doesn't sound too hot considering Famitsu standards.

killeryoshis said:
Any idea on how long the Xenoblade 2 DLC is? I am expecting at least 30 hours. Anyway good score for DLC. Unlike a certain Zelda game that will remain unnamed.

Bro, that kind of extension is like another game. I dont ever recall any single piece of DLC adding an extra 30 hours to a game. I'm curious to where that expectation is coming from. 

Every score is a 9, 8, or 7. They only use 30% of the score range. I wonder what the lowest scoring game in the history of Famitsu is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

hoped to see 1 or 2 10's for spiderman...