By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee hardware bundles

I think it is funny that people would actual consider buying this when they already have a Switch. If you're gonna get another Switch wait until an upgraded version comes along! Why would anyone ever even think about buying the exact same thing twice?!

I'm sure this thing will sell a lot, but I wonder if we'll see another Pokemon themed Switch when the real Pokemon comes out next year.

Around the Network
Slownenberg said:
I think it is funny that people would actual consider buying this when they already have a Switch. If you're gonna get another Switch wait until an upgraded version comes along! Why would anyone ever even think about buying the exact same thing twice?!

Some people are collectors, it's an expensive habit trust me lol 

Slownenberg said:

I'm sure this thing will sell a lot, but I wonder if we'll see another Pokemon themed Switch when the real Pokemon comes out next year.

I just bought mine on Best Buy :D

Its all about preference, me personally I'm a collector and plus it comes with pokeball,game,joycons,decals, so im down for it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Slownenberg said:

Of coure it will! XY and SM got their own special edition 3DS. Easy $$$$

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Miyamotoo said: 

Same bundle coming to Japan also for price of 38k yens.

Looking very nice, we probably talking around 400$/€ point.

38k yen is 340 dollars, so I believe it will come around 350$/€.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

399.99 USD MSRP

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

This will be a collector's item and for people who like owning 2+ copies of the same console if there are neat stickers on it.

Slownenberg said:

Very strange post.

It's obvious this is on first place aimed to new owners and only than to collectors. Mass market will not wait for upgraded version of Switch, especially during Holiday season.

Shikamo said: 
Miyamotoo said: 

Same bundle coming to Japan also for price of 38k yens.

Looking very nice, we probably talking around 400$/€ point.

38k yen is 340 dollars, so I believe it will come around 350$/€.

It doesn't work like that, like you can see, in US price is $400 and Europe probably €400. 

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

Slownenberg said:

If there is something you want and you can afford it there is literally no reason not to buy it, as long as it is legal of course

Slownenberg said:
I think it is funny that people would actual consider buying this when they already have a Switch. If you're gonna get another Switch wait until an upgraded version comes along! Why would anyone ever even think about buying the exact same thing twice?

Upgrade would be nice but when it comes I think it will only be a memory increase. The “pro Switch” concept is big in people's minds but it doesn't sound to me like a very Nintendo idea ... I think they're more likely to drop things from the original package and cut price.

I bought three Zelda 3DSs: the black & gold, the golden triforce and the Majora's Mask ones. They were in fact upgrades but I really bought them in the same way that if you go to a concert you want to buy a tee-shirt of the band: a new Switch is a fun piece of memorabilia. Expensive, yes, but a lot of pride of ownership.

I saw that coming, was more obvious than a smash bundle(lots of smash players already have the switch, while pogo players dont)
But I thought would have any mention of pokemon go integration and features explicitly in the box...