By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee hardware bundles

Stuart23 said:

People on Twitter already pointed out that this kinda confirms that the leaked Smash bundle from a few weeks ago is real too,it have the same branding and the same online subscription notice as the new announced bundle.

Bah, that deconfirms actual value saving bundles too then. Now I question if they'll have any hardware deals this holiday. Course that's all only relevant for the 20m fiscal year goal. I already have a Switch so it's software deals I'm after which surely they'll have.

Around the Network

Been hold back on getting a Switch in case they release a good Pokemon Let's Go bundle. But seeing this I think i'll pass and just get a regular Switch.

Well real bundles are finally here y'all. This alone will boost the sales so much (on top le that its releasing for black Friday right ?)
Also if the smash bundle is real, no doubt they can sell 20 million for the FY.

Switch sales are going to explode

It's at moments like this I have to remind myself that I'm not a Pokemon fan ... and once I've reminded myself I give thanks because there's no way that I want to have to buy another Switch right now. I'd be all over this like a cheap suit otherwise.

The Artwork for the Lets Go games is so cute. I like how it's reminiscent of Ken Sugimoris original artwork, while still being much more polished and veeeery cute.
I realize that this has nothing to do with the Switch bndle really, but that giant Pikachu on the box got me thinking about it.

Around the Network

The dock looks cheesy AF, the rest isnt bad

Last edited by PortisheadBiscuit - on 10 September 2018

It would've been nice if they had put more effort on the dock because it looks like someone just slapped some vending machine stickers on it and called it a day.

manuelogando40 said:
They are both awful.

Really? I think they look sharp, and I'm not even one to get Pokemon looking products. Also, it is insane how many Pokemon decorated things there are now days. I see students walking around with Pikachu bookbags and whatnot in the high school I teach in. This type of Switch will sell like crazy.

I feel that we'll get 3 new bundles in 2019. one grass, one fire and a water based one

Sordel said:
It's at moments like this I have to remind myself that I'm not a Pokemon fan ... and once I've reminded myself I give thanks because there's no way that I want to have to buy another Switch right now. I'd be all over this like a cheap suit otherwise.
Hey just because you're a fan don't mean you have to buy everything, case in point me! Even if I was interested in Let's Go and didn't already have a Switch, still wouldn't get this non value saving bundle due to being forced to pay for Pokeball Plus which ain't worth the dirt on me shoes.