By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Xbox and Sony can have one Character in Smash..

flashfire926 said:
Landale_Star said:

It's not homophobia, it's because Nathan is married and has a child of course!

I was being sarcastic btw

I know, I was joking.

Around the Network

Kratos and Marcus Phoenix

Azzanation said:

This is just a fun thread.

If Nintendo gave Sony and Xbox the option to include one character from there brand, who would it be? I am curious to know which characters you would pick for the upcoming Smash Bros Ultimate game as future DLC from inhouse PlayStation and Xbox IPs.

Mine would be these,

Xbox - BattleToads  

Sony - Kratos

Yes you can only pick one for each.

It would be so fun to have the Battletoads in Smash.

Here's my own dream-team plus (+) on Smash Ultimate: (which can be created from MiiFighters, but I still need the amiibos to be made/manufactured)

From Microsoft: Phil Spencer with amiibo holding an XBOX ONE console with Kinect. Chase variant: Major Nelson/Larry Hryb holding an XB360.
From Sony: Kaz Hirai with amiibo holding a PS3 console. Chase variant: Andrew House amiibo holding a PSVita handheld.
From Nintendo: Reggie Fils-Aime with amiibo holding a WiiU and Switch. Chase variant: Satoru Iwata-san with amiibo holding a Wii and 3DS.

Would love to see this happen. =)

Microsoft - BSOD

Sony - Vibri

Around the Network

MS : banjo-kazooie
Sony : Spidey

Fuchigole said: 

They would work so well in Smash, there brawlers after all and having there smash attacks act as there giant fists and boots would be awesome to see. Plus Battletoads hold a very strong Nintendo heritage and became popular on a Nintendo system.

Fingers cross they become a secret announcement over time.

Azzanation said:

Fuchigole said: 

They would work so well in Smash, there brawlers after all and having there smash attacks act as there giant fists and boots would be awesome to see. Plus Battletoads hold a very strong Nintendo heritage and became popular on a Nintendo system.

Fingers cross they become a secret announcement over time.

Of all the suggestions in the thread, the Battletoads are the most likely to happen. It would fit because of the Nintendo history and it would be great publicity for the upcoming game.

Signature goes here!

Obvious Choices
MS : Master Chief
Sony: Kratos

Wildcards
MS: Marcus Fenix
Sony: Bloodborne default hunter

Microsoft: Banjoo Kazooie.
Sony: Laura Croft from 32 bit gen