By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Xbox and Sony can have one Character in Smash..

Sony: Kratos
Microsoft: Banjo and Kazooie

Around the Network

Just replayed Conker on Xbox One last week and he NEEDS to be in the game.

Sony. I'm torn between wanting a realistic character or a cartoony one. I'll say Jak would be the best fit.

Rayman needs to be in Smash, too. Just putting that out there.

Master Chief and Ratchet.

flashfire926 said:
Read this as "If Microsoft and Sony had 1 character each that could smash" and my mind immediately went the wrong direction.

I would go with Ratchet and Clank and Banjo Kazooie.

I could see the confusion..

Lets just hope you weren't thinking of Nathan Drake and the Master Chief at the time you read the heading haha

Around the Network

For those saying Spiderman it doesn't count because Sony do not own the character or IP they just have the license to make a game.

The obvious choices would be Master Chief and Kratos to represent the brands, but Banjo/Conker & Ratchet would also be good choices.

Xbox - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34). Forza Horizon 3 version.

Playstation - Kazuo Hirai

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Steve from Minecraft. You must create a xbox live account to use him though.

Default fortnite skin. That counts as PlayStation exclusive, right?

Azzanation said:
flashfire926 said:
Read this as "If Microsoft and Sony had 1 character each that could smash" and my mind immediately went the wrong direction.

I would go with Ratchet and Clank and Banjo Kazooie.

I could see the confusion..

Lets just hope you weren't thinking of Nathan Drake and the Master Chief at the time you read the heading haha

homophobia, reeeeeeeeeee

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

COKTOE said:
Xbox - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R34). Forza Horizon 3 version.

Playstation - Kazuo Hirai

Actually, both of these together would be even better. Kaz yells "RIIIDDDDGGEE RACER!" and then skyline comes in and OHKO'S everyone.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.