By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Assassin’s Creed Odyssey System Requirements

I don't think the minimum specs are especially unreasonable given that the GeForce 660 is a mid-range card from 2012, but yipes - they expect only 30fps from a GeForce 970 and a decent CPU at higher settings? Hope either that's a copy-paste mistake someone made, or dropping down to medium settings really uncorks the framerate.

(Note to self: find flameproof suit, just in case the game turns out to be hard-locked to 30fps)

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
I hope this comes to the switch. Would be awesome to play it on the go

Looking at those minimum requirements for 720p@30fps and taking into account that GTX660 is some 4-5x faster than X1 in Switch...even when considering that these are PC requirements and that there's overhead and poor optimization...honestly, I really doubt this can run on Switch in any decent shape.

Let me know if it supports SLI..the most important thing for me

Lol, I totally forgot this game existed. It's kinda sad, considering that I actually used to be a hardcore AC fan. it all went downhill when they killed Desmond.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I have to wonder: Does Ubisoft’s PC porting team consist of people Ubisoft picked up from the nearest McDonalds? A 970 should be enough for 1080p 60.

Around the Network
Zach808 said:
I have to wonder: Does Ubisoft’s PC porting team consist of people Ubisoft picked up from the nearest McDonalds? A 970 should be enough for 1080p 60.

Well, Origins on Ultra @1080p runs on 970 at around 42fps, ~ 54fps on medium.

For example, in Witcher 3, 970 runs @43 on Ultra and 53 with High settings.

Last edited by HoloDust - on 10 September 2018

im surprised my pc meets the 1080 recommended requirements. still if and when i pick it up it will be for xb1x though.

Pinkie_pie said:
I hope this comes to the switch. Would be awesome to play it on the go

From these system requirements it looks impossible to run on the Switch.