By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Assassin’s Creed Odyssey System Requirements

As was already the case for Assassin's Creed Origins, the PC version is not a port of the console versions of the game, but a tailored experience developed by a dedicated team at Ubisoft Kiev in close collaboration with Ubisoft Québec, the lead studio on Odyssey. Having a dedicated team on the PC version allows us to offer the level of customization that PC players expect, which will enable them to adapt the experience to their PC configuration. The PC version of Assassin's Creed Odyssey will also include unique features not found in the console versions, such as benchmark tools to test the different graphics settings, and a toggle option for dynamic resolution rendering to uncap the framerate.

Minimum Requirements

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)

Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Ryzen 3 – 1200, Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz

Video: AMD Radeon R9 285 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)

Memory: 8GB RAM

Resolution: 720p

Targeted framerate: 30 FPS

Video Preset: Low

Storage: 46GB available hard drive space

DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

Recommended Specification

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)

Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Ryzen 5 - 1400, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz

Video: AMD Radeon R9 290 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better – See supported list*

Memory: 8GB RAM

Resolution: 1080p

Video Preset: High

Recommended 4K Configuration

Processor: AMD Ryzen 1700X @ 3.8 GHz, Intel Core i7 7700 @ 4.2 GHz

Video: AMD Vega 64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)

Memory: 16GB RAM

Resolution: 4K

Video Preset: High

Supported video cards at time of release:

AMD Radeon R9 285/R9 380/RX 460/RX 560 or better, AMD Radeon 200/300/Fury X/400/500 series, Radeon Vega series: RX Vega 56 or better, NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660/760/950/1050 or better, GeForce® GTX 600/700/900/10-Series series.

https://news.ubisoft.com/article/Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-PC-Specs-and-System-Requirements-Revealed

Around the Network

hm...………. OK.... time to upgrade.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

So what for 60fps?

That's fairly steep - and all for 30 FPS too. Optimization is dead.

I don't really game on PC, though I have a rig that is approximately similar to the recommended 1080p specs. I've been thinking I should get something to play on it soon. Maybe this is the game.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Random_Matt said:
So what for 60fps?

Targeted framerate: 30 FPS

Got your answer there 

No that didn't give an answer, that was not the question. It was asked because it only told us specs in regards to 30fps, thought someone might have some sort of ideas about 60fps, I'm sure plenty of people have played origins.

I'm slightly under the 4K requirements, which is fine. If I ever buy this game it will be to play at 2560x1080@60fps

4 ≈ One

I hope this comes to the switch. Would be awesome to play it on the go

Zkuq said:
That's fairly steep - and all for 30 FPS too. Optimization is dead.

It was like this with the previous Creed game. Ubisoft just think it's better for PC gamers to either play at 4k 30fps or 1080p 30fps. The previous game even sported the same texture detail that the console versions were sporting, yet they were asking for more pwoer on PC and as a result, the game didn't run as good on beastly high end rigs.

Ubisoft is the very last AAA pub I look toward for PC optimized games, even for their PC exclusives like Anno (all of which they layer with DRM and limited installs).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ridiculous demands, and those are only for 30fps target. I'll do fine for now though, since I'm a fair bit above the recommended, but it's kinda crazy anyways from Ubi.