By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow! (09/13/18)

PwerlvlAmy said:
Direct was decent overall. But Switch 2019 is looking pretty good(Give or take a few) I'll mark possibly's with *.

Animal Crossing
Yoshi
Gen 8 Pokemon
Daemon X Machina
Town
Fire Emblem
NSMB Deluxe
Bayonetta 3*
Metroid Prime 4*
Luigi's Mansion 3
FF Crystal Chronicles

I'm still wondering where my Pikmin 4 is! xD

It must be real, it just has to be

Around the Network

So in regards to the AC part anyone catch this guy 2 days ago?

He actually called Isabelle being added which would be some guess it it was one.

Once it ended, one thing I thought was that Nintendo have become masters of trolling.

"Oh, it's Animal Crossing for Switch!
Oh.... no.... it's just Isabelle for Smash Bros....
Oh wait, AND Animal Crossing for Switch!"

think-man said:
Bandorr said:
That was a serious amount of Final Fantasy Download.
7,8,9,10,10-2, 12, 15, AND world of final fantasy.

I'm not going to buy any of them, but wow I still don't think I have picked my jaw up yet.

Not 8.

Sad news for me, FF8 and Tactics are my favourites, and they're the two that didn't get announced. I'd also like to see Xenogears, but that one is a longer shot as it would require more work.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Direct was decent overall. But Switch 2019 is looking pretty good(Give or take a few) I'll mark possibly's with *.

Animal Crossing
Yoshi
Gen 8 Pokemon
Daemon X Machina
Town
Fire Emblem
NSMB Deluxe
Bayonetta 3*
Metroid Prime 4*
Luigi's Mansion 3
FF Crystal Chronicles

I'm still wondering where my Pikmin 4 is! xD

Right!! We keep getting many leaks but nothing from that game...... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

He actually called Isabelle being added which would be some guess it it was one.

Incineroar would be baffling as Decidueye is the fan favourite of the three starters. Hope this isnt true.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Wyrdness said:

Did he say that before the direct got delayed?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Wyrdness said:

Did he say that before the direct got delayed?

The date is there in the post he even mentions it.

A little underwhelmed with Isabella in Animal Crossing. But other than that it was good stuff. I actually really like NSMBU and I'll probably double dip with Epic Yarn as well. Always down for a new Luigi's Mansion, and Animal Crossing too.

flashfire926 said:
Wyrdness said:

Incineroar would be baffling as Decidueye is the fan favourite of the three starters. Hope this isnt true.

The roster was decided in 2015, and Incineroar is the favorite of Masuda. He would be in over Decidueye