By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow! (09/13/18)

Hell yeah, give me more info on Fire Emblem: Three Houses!

Around the Network

If this turns out to be smash direct like E3 I will throw my switch in the trash.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

MasonADC said:
killeryoshis said:
New Direct means new Smash character reveal! I don't think it will be someone big since this is not a Smash Direct. As for everything else I expect a New Super Mario Bros Wii U port.

Cloud was revealed in the general direct instead of a smash direct.

That's cheating. Cloud was the last of the DLC. So, of course, they won't announce him in a Smash Direct. Smash 4 was already out! Either way it still possible to have a bombshell odds are a little against it. Then again Sakurai has been firing at all cylinders lately. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Apparently people are still upset that Nintendo did a mediocre presentation 3 months ago... I think they need to get over it.

JWeinCom said:
Apparently people are still upset that Nintendo did a mediocre presentation 3 months ago... I think they need to get over it.

If you're referring to my reply then you're mistaken. I'm actually very hyped for this direct. 

Just don't want a third smash direct. Show something else, Nintendo. Not everyone likes Smash.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
Chorlin said:

zero?? Doom, LA Noire and Wolfenstein 2 were announced there.

Well as much as it was nice To have third party games confirmed these are still ports.. 

I mean zero major announcements like exclusives.

That relly dont change nothing, most of big 3rd party games for Switch were/are still ports, and Switch offers full handheld mode that other versions of games dont. Doom and Wolfenstein 2 announcements last year made huge hype, I mean Doom and Wolfenstein on Nintendo platform and in full handheld mode. :)

Talking about possible Metroid Prime 4 show and possible Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement, I think higher chanches for something like that is for The Game Awards in December, similar like last year we had Bayonetta 3 with Bayonetta 1/2 announcements.

Due an earthquake in Japan the Nintendo Direct has been officially delayed.

This is the best thing to do...... Thank You Nintendo! And Praying for Japan.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The direct has been delayed due to the earthquake in Hokkaido

https://twitter.com/NintendoAUNZ/status/1037597471042678784?s=20