By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wild Arms: Million Memories announced.

SammyGiireal said:

The first Wild Arms is one of the truly great RPGs of the golden era. I preferred it over Suikoden.

Complete opposite for me.  I had both, but Suikoden was the one that really pulled in my younger brother and I.

Around the Network

Gonna boycott this. Don't care for developers ruining one of my favorite JRPGs.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I was pretty excited about a new Wild Arms when I first heard about this a while ago, but the fact it's only on mobile platforms pretty much means I won't play it. I find RPGs to be a chore to play on mobile/handheld platforms, and I doubt this is going to be any different.

SammyGiireal said:
think-man said:

Not Suikoden 2 I hope :P

I didn't get ahold of a Suikoden 2 copy unfortunately. Around that time I was more into Grandia and FF but I always wanted a copy of it though it is expensive these days.   

It is in my to do list along with panzer dragoon saga. I played Suikoden 1,3,4  out of those Suikoden 3 to me was the superior game. I really have soft spot for that entry...then again I also have a soft spot for the Granstream Saga and no one else liked that game.

Dang! Out of that you really missed out on one of the best in the series, well for me at least, just try it, though if you're into the 3D one more, I'm not sure you'll be hooked by the 2nd game's graphics, but at least the story and characters is its saving glory.

Edit: 5 is pretty great as well, try em both!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

SammyGiireal said:
think-man said:

Not Suikoden 2 I hope :P

I didn't get ahold of a Suikoden 2 copy unfortunately. Around that time I was more into Grandia and FF but I always wanted a copy of it though it is expensive these days.   

It is in my to do list along with panzer dragoon saga. I played Suikoden 1,3,4  out of those Suikoden 3 to me was the superior game. I really have soft spot for that entry...then again I also have a soft spot for the Granstream Saga and no one else liked that game.

Suikoden 2 and 5 are the best in the series imo. 3 is also good. 4 is pretty bad and 1 is kind of basic but still nice. 

Around the Network

i will support this if it means I will get a wild arms 6 on PS4.
Arr the lad mobile seems a good game as well so I am hopeful for this.

twintail said:
Shiken said:
Console release or no buy...I will not support the mobile model.

Then you aren't supporting the future of the IP. But that's ok too. 

I would rather it not have a future, than have a mobile future.  =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

NoCtiS_NoX said:
i will support this if it means I will get a wild arms 6 on PS4.
Arr the lad mobile seems a good game as well so I am hopeful for this.

Any word on Arc the Lad coming west? 

Phantasy Star Idola the first straight jrpg PS in literally forever is also mobile only. They are stacking the exclusives of some great franchises. Not to mention Breath of fire.

Last edited by bigtakilla - on 30 August 2018