By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wild Arms: Million Memories announced.

Today Sony Interactive Entertainment’s mobile branch ForwardWorks announced the title of the previously-teased new Wild Arms game for mobile platforms.

The game is titled Wild Arms: Million Memories, and will be co-developed by DanMachi Memoria Freese developer Wright Flyer Studios. It will be released in Japan in 2018.

To accompany the announcement, we get a teaser featuring the history of the franchise and the theme song Million Memories performed by Rin Akatsuki.

The game will be fully revealed on August 31st at 9:00 PM Japan time, in a livestream that you can find embedded at the bottom of the post.

Wild Arms: Million Memories isn’t the only mobile game ForwardWorks is creating based on classic Sony franchises. Arc The Lad R was also announced a few weeks ago and will come to Japan this year as well.

You can enjoy the nostalgic trailer below, and see if it entices you to leave aside the disappointment for the lack of a proper console game.

https://www.dualshockers.com/wild-arms-million-memories-announced/

Well, at least it's something. Looks like it will feature old characters. 

Around the Network

The first Wild Arms is one of the truly great RPGs of the golden era. I preferred it over Suikoden.

Was hyped as seeing the title of this thread.... a new Wild Arms! finally! can it really be!?

"....for mobile platforms"

*sighs*

SammyGiireal said:

The first Wild Arms is one of the truly great RPGs of the golden era. I preferred it over Suikoden.

Not Suikoden 2 I hope :P

JRPGfan said:

Was hyped as seeing the title of this thread.... a new Wild Arms! finally! can it really be!?

"....for mobile platforms"

*sighs*

I'm sorry :P

But maybe if it's popular enough Sony might consider making one for console. Arc the Lad mobile release shot straight up to number 1 so there may still be hope.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Sweet. Being mobile is old news. You guys should have adjusted by now.
Look forward to seeing more of this

Yeah, I already knew it was a mobile game. But it never had an official name until now. I'll keep an eye out for it, but it's hard to feel excited about a mobile title.

Year of the throw backs! But not really digging the mobile part(is it only on mobile? Didnt read really sleepy), would rather get a remake of wild arms 2 honestly.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

twintail said:
think-man said:

Yeah, I already knew it was a mobile game. But it never had an official name until now. I'll keep an eye out for it, but it's hard to feel excited about a mobile title.

Its name was announced back in April.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235611&page=1

:O learn something every day :P

think-man said:
SammyGiireal said:

Not Suikoden 2 I hope :P

I didn't get ahold of a Suikoden 2 copy unfortunately. Around that time I was more into Grandia and FF but I always wanted a copy of it though it is expensive these days.   

It is in my to do list along with panzer dragoon saga. I played Suikoden 1,3,4  out of those Suikoden 3 to me was the superior game. I really have soft spot for that entry...then again I also have a soft spot for the Granstream Saga and no one else liked that game.

Console release or no buy...I will not support the mobile model.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261