By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official FIFA 19 thread - Release today!

What platform are you getting FIFA 19 for?

PC 1 7.69%

PS3 0 0%

PS4 3 23.08%

Switch 7 53.85%

Xbox 360 1 7.69%

Xbox One 1 7.69%

Total:13

I'm really struggling with the new timed shooting mechanic :(. Also I really hate how big the bars for the player name and stamina are but that's really minor.
The game looks great especially during the highlights part when they bring up a player protesting a yellow/card and so on.

Will stick to FIFA 17 at least for the time being though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

I'd love to talk about my myClub team and football games but there's no way I'm going back to FUT. PES is really good this year and building a team in myClub is so much more satisfying than collecting cards. You level up your players etc not to mention stats actually matter, not just pace.

How about making this a FIFA/PES thread? :P

Lads i only buy 1 fifa per console so I'm not in the loop with the series. As fans of it do you feel they hype this year is bigger then any other year? Could we see record breaking sales? I have a feeling we will but I'm not sure why.

I'll wait till its sub 30 pounds. I heard in career mode, the league badge actually changes as your team gets promoted. That's great.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Ka-pi96 said:
So, the game officially released today. Who's got it? What modes are you playing? Are you enjoying it?

i got it for 90 Euro on Tuesday already and i only play Ultimate Team. Yeah i love it, but thats every year lol

I must say in terms of Ultimate Team, they actually made some great additions/changes. 

Around the Network

The only real life sports game I want is NCAA Football again, and it stinks cause it's probably not going to happen :(

Ka-pi96 said:
topolino227 said:

i got it for 90 Euro on Tuesday already and i only play Ultimate Team. Yeah i love it, but thats every year lol

I must say in terms of Ultimate Team, they actually made some great additions/changes. 

I only play Ultimate Team as well. I'm loving the changes too, especially Division Rivals.

I don't suppose you're on PS4 are you? We could have a match

Yeah Divison Rivals is sick, rewards are so much better, also that you qualify for FUT Champions for that is cool. 30 Games in FUT Champions is also way better and rewards are better there as well.

I am on PS4, my gamertag is the exact same as my name here :D

Ka-pi96 said:
topolino227 said:

Yeah Divison Rivals is sick, rewards are so much better, also that you qualify for FUT Champions for that is cool. 30 Games in FUT Champions is also way better and rewards are better there as well.

I am on PS4, my gamertag is the exact same as my name here :D

Sent you a friend request.

How's your team coming along so far? I'm running a Serie A team at the moment. A fairly cheap team still, but it's doing well. https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gYIfd1DnnOhBl:FFA19PS4

Nice i accepted it. My team or better 2 teams at the start, because i dont wanna waste coins on Fitness cards until i get a lot of coins and then i will make only one team. But yeah they are 2 full Serie A squads as well^^

Usually don't really play Fifa all too often, but in the future at some point I definitely want to get Fifa 17-18-19 to play the journey.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

So, what's the general consensus on FIFA 19?