By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official FIFA 19 thread - Release today!

What platform are you getting FIFA 19 for?

PC 1 7.69%

PS3 0 0%

PS4 3 23.08%

Switch 7 53.85%

Xbox 360 1 7.69%

Xbox One 1 7.69%

Total:13
Kerotan said:
Lads i only buy 1 fifa per console so I'm not in the loop with the series. As fans of it do you feel they hype this year is bigger then any other year? Could we see record breaking sales? I have a feeling we will but I'm not sure why.

I don't know much about the hype level, and while it is my personal most hyped FIFA game so far, I feel that there was more hype for FIFA 17 than for 19. That was the first to use the new frostbite engine, and the first one to have The Journey story mode included.

It could be set for record sales, FIFA does seem to just keep on growing. But I do think that last year's game was helped out by the World Cup to give it a bit more legs towards the end of its lifespan. That's something 19 won't benefit from so I'm skeptical about whether it can beat 18's sales.

Around the Network

For anybody interested, the FUT web app is now live.
https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/fut-app

So, the game officially released today. Who's got it? What modes are you playing? Are you enjoying it?

I'll wait till its sub 30 pounds. I heard in career mode, the league badge actually changes as your team gets promoted. That's great.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Ka-pi96 said:
So, the game officially released today. Who's got it? What modes are you playing? Are you enjoying it?

i got it for 90 Euro on Tuesday already and i only play Ultimate Team. Yeah i love it, but thats every year lol

I must say in terms of Ultimate Team, they actually made some great additions/changes. 

Around the Network

I will get it in 1 or 2 years for PC when it costs less than 10€
I am never really up to date with Fifa but the Journey is something that has grown on me, while I stay as far away as possible from FUT.

The only real life sports game I want is NCAA Football again, and it stinks cause it's probably not going to happen :(

topolino227 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

i got it for 90 Euro on Tuesday already and i only play Ultimate Team. Yeah i love it, but thats every year lol

I must say in terms of Ultimate Team, they actually made some great additions/changes. 

I only play Ultimate Team as well. I'm loving the changes too, especially Division Rivals.

I don't suppose you're on PS4 are you? We could have a match

Ka-pi96 said:
topolino227 said:

I only play Ultimate Team as well. I'm loving the changes too, especially Division Rivals.

Yeah Divison Rivals is sick, rewards are so much better, also that you qualify for FUT Champions for that is cool. 30 Games in FUT Champions is also way better and rewards are better there as well.

I am on PS4, my gamertag is the exact same as my name here :D

topolino227 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah Divison Rivals is sick, rewards are so much better, also that you qualify for FUT Champions for that is cool. 30 Games in FUT Champions is also way better and rewards are better there as well.

I am on PS4, my gamertag is the exact same as my name here :D

Sent you a friend request.

How's your team coming along so far? I'm running a Serie A team at the moment. A fairly cheap team still, but it's doing well. https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gYIfd1DnnOhBl:FFA19PS4