By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Youtube Boxing: KSI vs Logan Paul/ Jake Paul vs Deji

Bristow9091 said:
So KSI couldn't even knock Logan Paul out?

Nope. That pretty much ends all aspirations of a boxing career for him. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Bristow9091 said:
So KSI couldn't even knock Logan Paul out?

Most pro boxers don't go 6 rounds of 3 minutes until later in their careers. Logan is a pretty gifted Athlete and KSI doing really good in the 6 rounds is really impressive for an amateur.

https://youtu.be/aXzQl-Mv6-Q
3 million views and to count as a view you had to pay $10. They just made $30m on this ppv.

Logan Paul is the prime example of biting off more than you can chew by entering a Boxing match, it's the classic amateur comes out swinging early then gases quickly scenario it happened to McGregor as well only Logan Paul was fortunate the match wasn't 12 rounds like the former otherwise it would have ended in a KO to his fellow youtube clown. What we can take from this shit show was that Jake is the smarter brother fighting an opponent he can put away even if he was one tenth his size.

Wyrdness said:
Logan Paul is the prime example of biting off more than you can chew by entering a Boxing match, it's the classic amateur comes out swinging early then gases quickly scenario it happened to McGregor as well only Logan Paul was fortunate the match wasn't 12 rounds like the former otherwise it would have ended in a KO to his fellow youtube clown. What we can take from this shit show was that Jake is the smarter brother fighting an opponent he can put away even if he was one tenth his size.

Uuuugh! You made me google it. I gave it a hit. There didn't appear to be much, if any, size discrepancy based on the pic I saw of them in the ring.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Wyrdness said:

Uuuugh! You made me google it. I gave it a hit. There didn't appear to be much, if any, size discrepancy based on the pic I saw of them in the ring.

The size difference was significant it was like two different weight classes in their builds even with Jake having to drop down in weight he still had the height, reach and overall size advantage over his opponent, Jake got put through the ringer in the fight but at least he won his brother on the other hand is thanking the fact it was only 6 rounds.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 25 August 2018

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/how-many-people-watched-ksi-vs-logan-paul-pay-per-view-and-illegal-stream-numbers-148278
21k people were watching live and over 800k payed $10 for the PPV while 1.2m watched illegally.
KSI last match versus Joe Weller had 1.6m concurrent views and 8k fan in attendance.

Bristow9091 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Shame, I think they're both twats so would love to see one get knocked out, lol :P

100% agree with you there lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Both of them are laughing as they con these gullible children out of their parents money.